chapter 32

Mature content..

It's been a week now.. And she handle herself.

Because she is not only a daughter.. She is someone's daughter in law.. Someone's wife and most importantly someone's mother..

Right now she is sitting in front of Joon and Lilly was playing with his beard.

He is looking so happy.. But again she remember her appa.. He didn't get the chance to play with Lilly like this..

Yn thought that she will goes at her village with Lilly and jungkook..because after marriage she didn't get chance.

She wipe her tear before Joon can see it.

Lilly falls in sleep after playing with her grand father.

Sofia took her to there bedroom as Joon wanted to talk with yn.

They were sitting on couch.

"Yn.. As you know I..am going tomorrow.. Are you ok my child" He asked she just smile.

"I am totally fine dad..i know you have to handle your business there.. I am.. Fine now.. You can go.. Don't worry about me" She said while smiling.

"I know my daughter is very brave if you ever feel lonely just call me" He said and kissed her forehead.

And next day he also gone.

And yn again started her life like before.. Making the break fast for him everyday.. Waiting for him to return from office..for the dinner.. Taking care of her little angel..

But jungkook know how happy she is from inside.. He seen her crying many times in night.. He comforts her everytime but may be she need some time to get over this.

Another three months passed like this.. Yn also started behaving normal but Lilly her condition was still like this.

She is now six moths old almost.. But jungkook. . he can already guess that what is coming because Lilly is not responding the treatments..

And between in all the things there married life effected very badly.. They are living like just a couple who is taking care of there child together.. They were doing job as parents but not as husband and wife.

Which is hurting yn.. She wants him.. She wants her husband..not only Lilly's father.

He comes late from office.. Goes early sometimes before she wake up.. And it's not like this that he is doing it purposely but he can't see her like this.. He was blaming himself for all this..

But in reality he also want her as much as she but whenever he try to goes near her when they share the bed in night.. His hands started trembling.. He remember the night.

Right now yn was sitting on dinning table  she falls in sleep waiting for him.

It's 9.30 now.

Jungkook entered and seen her.. She knows she didn't eat anything.

Yn.. He called but she didn't respond.

Yn.. This time he said caressing her hair.

"You come.. Go and change I'll heat the food again" She said while smiling and about to go but he hold her hand.

"How many times I said you don't wait for me.. But" Before he complete she hugged him.

"I am your wife.. How can I sleep when you didn't eat " She said caressing his suit.

"I am sorry" He said while hugging her..

"For what?" She asked.

"For make you wait like this.. But from tomorrow I ll come early" He said and tugging her hair behind her ear.