chapter 12

Mature content..

Yn was laying on bed in guest room but still didn't slept suddenly she get up and turn on lites.

She came in front of mirror looked at herself from top to bottom. She remember mia.. She was so beautiful and confident may be jungkook like those tipe of girls.

She touched her natural pink lips and then remember mia's which had dark red lipstick.. Yn never wear that much dark colors.

"And yes.. He is right we both are different from each other and it's not his fault.. How can he like me?" She said to herself and turn off lites.

One week passed like this..

Jungkook and yn didn't even talk with each other. They took breakfast lunch and dinner together.

She always cook for him and he never refuse and he liked her food also but never praise her.

She accepted that she have to live like this but still she never become sad she start to enjoy her own company.

Yn didn't told anything to sofia but she knew that they are both are not happy as they are leaving in separate room's.

On the other side jungkook is avoiding his friends even he stop to go at clubs and party's because his friends ask him about his wife specially tae and jimin.

But jimin is not here he is out of country.
He belong to a mafia family.

Right now his headache is tae who engaged recently. His fiancee is a interior designer and daughter of a rich business man.

Last night he gave a party and invited jungkook with his wife but he attend it alone. He didn't even told her she was waiting for him till 1 am.

Jungkook meet tae's fiancee she is a beautiful and intelligent girl. All the time he was thinking that how can his father do that to him.. He was blaming yn and her father.

In the last week jungkook behaved very good with yn even he was feeling like she not that much bad choice but again this tae engagements and he became angry again.

After last night party he didn't even eat anything nor he looked at yn. He worked till late night in office.

The atmosphere was little bit cold. He decided that he will not return home today but the weather announcement he changed his plan came it was 9 pm.

He directly goes in his room feeling so cold and without doing anything he falls on bed.

Yn waited for him but when he didn't return she goes and knocked but didn't replied so she opened the door slowly and found him sleeping on bed.

"Jun.. Jungkook" She called him slowly.

"Y.. Yn.. Turn on the heater" He said and closed his eyes she goes near him and touched his head he was burning in fever.

She quickly removed his socks and covered him with blanket and turn on the heater.

It was raining heavily doctor can't come at this time.. She goes down and made her herbel tea which she used to gave her appa when he catch cold.

She came and made him sit a little bit.

"Yn.. What is.. I.. Don't" He was saying but she caught his nose and he opened his mouth and she quickly made him sip the tea. He made a disguised face but didn't said anything because he was trembling badly and lost his energy.

She covered him and he curl up in the blanket. She waited for fifteen minutes but he was still burning.

"Yn.. Please turn on the heater" He again mumbled and she looked it was already on.