chapter 26

Mature content..

Trigger warning..

"Jungkook please think about our child please" Yn said in fear she was stunned because of his sudden action.

He stopped and lean down near her ear and spoke dangerously.

"Our child is not that weak yn.. And let him/her to know how much his mom and  dad love each other" He said and spread her thighs from behind.

"No.."She scremed loudly this time and using her all strength she pushed him and he fall on the floor.. He was also surprised because of her action.

She turn to him holding her baby bump while he was still on the floor and he smiled but it was not his regular smile..

"Mark was right you really have the stamina but didn't showed me because of shyness..i think you like the roughness.. Don't worry I will make it yn" He said and again stand up and she took her step back but her legs hit the couch and she falls on it.

His red eyes made him more scary she never seen him like this.

She was trembling badly while crying.

He looked at table where she placed all her snacks and popcorns.

"Enjoying the quality time without me?" He said and throws all things and she cover her ears.

"Jungkook please what are you saying? What happened suddenly?" She said while sobbing and he came near her and made her stand up.

"Nothing yn.. I am just full feeling your needs.. You know what when a woman get pregnant and if she crave for something then we should have to satisfied her" He said and tear her cotton dress in one go..

"Jungkook please.. We can't" She said and cover her b'east as she already removed her bra in evening..

Now she is standing n'ked in front of him.

She still wiped her tears and slowly take step to him and hold his cheeks.

"Jungkook please listen me.. We can ta" Before she can complete he hold her arm.

"Sit on couch" He said in anger.

"Jun.."

"I will not repeat second time yn" He yelled and she flinched.

She knows she can't run in this conditions and there is nobody in the house. Servants quarter are little far they can't hear her and if she struggle may be he will get more angry.

"Jungkook you are drunk we will talk in morning.. Please" She begged again but this time he made her sit there forcefully.

She was sitting on the couch her legs were wide open and he was standing between them he hold her both ankles  and put her feet also on the couch.

He removed his boxer and try to entered in her as she was crying holding his hands which caught her ankles her nails were digging in his wrist.

"Look our child didn't came in this world and already become jealous of me" He said as her baby bump didn't allowed him to do it.

"Leave me jungkook please" She yelled and try to kick her legs.

She was breathing heavily because of fear.

"But your daddy have another idea little champ" He said and stand up.

He Caressed her both nipples with his thumbs while mumbling.

"Growing very well for our baby and me also" He said and put his both hands under her arms and lift her in one go like her weight is nothing for him and again put her on couch but this time her face was towards back rest.