chapter 47

Jungkook wake up when he heard some noises.

He looked around found that Sofia and mina was already in the kitchen. He  came there.

"Make breakfast quickly" He said and left.

He goes and took the shower and looked at the time it was eight.. He thought that may be yn and Lilly was still sleeping and goes near the door and about to open when he heard yn voice.

She was talking with Lilly.. Standing near the door he was just hearing them.

"Do you remember sweety..i told you so many things about your daddy" Lilly nodded.

"He loves you so much.. So if he talk with you today then call him daddy.. And if he called you near him then go ok"

Yn was trying to make the father daughter boned again like before.

Jungkook wanted open the door and hold Lilly in his arms but scared what if she refuse.

He came downstairs and send mina for calling them. This is first time that Lilly is having something before eleven.

After calling them mina came downstairs and started to serve the breakfast.

After five minutes they heard something and everyone looked up.. Sofia and mina were stunned looking at yn and Lilly.

Jungkook pressed his lips together.. It was really heart breaking for him to seeing her like this.

Lilly was walking with her arm crutches while yn was walking just near her.. But still Lilly was smiling because she loves when yn let her walk by herself.

But then his eyes falls yn who was wearing a loose plazoo with a full sleeves shirt and a scarf wrapped around her neck which resting on her chest.

But again why? That day may be she doesn't have another clothes but now jungkook already put her clothes there.

It was strange for him because from the day when he seen her at her father house from there to there marriage even after having Lilly she always used wear knee length frock.

When they started coming down from stairs jungkook goes there.. Looking up he smiled at Lilly she slowly smiled back but he knows it was not genuine.. She smiled because her mother told her to do that.

They took some time to came down and when they did..yn looked at Lilly she was already tired..she about to lift her...but Jungkook sat on his knees in front of Lilly.

"So is my little princess tired.. Can i lift her" He asked.

"I am noth daddy" She said in her baby voice..she still can't say many words clearly.

Jungkook smiled.

"I know my princess is strong but daddy wants lift her so can I" She looked at yn and then nodded.

Yn slowly took her arm crutches  and jungkook hold her by putting his hands under her arms.

"My baby elepha" He said while lifting her but before he can complete the whole sentence..he stopped and looked at her then yn.

He shocked because of Lilly's weight she was not his baby elephant anymore. Her weight was like nothing. When she was a baby.. She was more healthy then this.

She wrapped her small hands around his neck.. Her smell was still same like before. She was looking cute in her two small pony.

"Come" He said after Gulping the lump in his throat.. And yn followed them.

When they came near the dinning table. A small feeding chair was attached there..

It was placed near the head chair.