chapter 50

Lilly opened her eyes and found her mother sleeping besides her. Yn was still sleeping because she slept late last time.

Then she felt some weight on her waist and looked down.. A muscular hand was wrapped around her small waist and she looked back it was jungkook her daddy.

She turn to him and slowly touched his cheeks slowly and he smiled.

"Daddy" She said slowly..

"Yes.. My princess" He opened his eyes and replied in his sleepy voice.

"Daddy you slept with us and who take me here?"

"I took you here" He said and lift her a little and made her lay on him..she giggle and rested her face on his chest.

In these days she started to believing that this man love her so much.. Now she knows the real meaning of dad..

Now she knows the difference between Mr. Park and her daddy.

They both were talking jungkook was asking her that what she wants to eat in breakfast.. When yn opened her eyes and  looked at them.

"Good morning muma" Lilly said in her baby voice.. Yn sat on the bed.

Jungkook noticed that she still didn't opened her self completely but it's ok he is ready to waiting For her.

Jungkook sat on the bed  with Lilly.

"Come.. I ll help you with morning routine" Yn said and pick up her.

She came in the bathroom and made her sit on the counter after giving her brush she came out.

Jungkook was about to go out when yn stopped him.

"Jungkook.. Today I want to visit appa and dad's grave" Jungkook nodded.

After the breakfast yn came out with Lilly.. Jungkook opened the front door for them and she sat with Lilly.

It was Lilly's second time when she was sitting in car going out side.. Last time was when jungkook took them out of farmhouse but that time she was so scared just hugging her mother.

But today she was so excited to go out.. She was looking out side from the window.. Asking questions to yn about all things.

They finally reached there and jungkook took Lilly in his arms and they came near her appa grave.

Closing her eyes yn was silently sitting on her knees.

Jungkook was besides her.

"I bring your daughter appa.. I hope now you forgive me" Jungkook said in his mind. Lilly was continually looking at her parents.

"Daddy.. What is muma doing?" She asked slowly.

"She talking with her appa.. I mean daddy"  He replied.

"Oh..muma's daddy lives here?" She asked innocently.. Jungkook nodded.

After that they visited jungkook dad grave which was also there.

They were sitting inside car when jungkook asked to yn that if she agreed he wanted to took them at zoo.. And she agreed.

They goes at zoo.. All the time Lilly was with jungkook she was so excited.. And when she seen all the animals for the first she just started clapping her hands.

She hugged jungkook in fear when she seen the lion for the first time.. She asked so many questions to him.

After that they goes at restaurant for the lunch.. Yn was still not comfortable to goes out but she did it for Lilly.