chapter 24

Mature content..

Mature language..

May be next chapter will be little late so i gave you a little glimpse of it End of this chapter so don't forget to read it..

Yn and jungkook was sitting in front of doctor they done checkup again as jungkook told them.

Doctor told him that she and baby is perfectly fine but she is not that much strong so she have to be careful and they can't made love.

Yn was surprised that how jungkook become possessive towards the baby. He asked her diet her sleeping time.. Walking time all the things.

He hired a another maid specially for her who will be with her all time. Like when she goes out for walk.. She climb the stairs sometimes she don't like this because she always follow her everywhere which made her little uncomfortable but it's jungkook order.

And she like this that he cares her this much.. He started to come home early.. They goes out on Sundays.

She is really happy but sometimes jungkook another side made her sacred like last time when they goes to mall for shopping a man accidentally bumped in her.. He was worker at the mall and he said sorry also but jungkook..

He started beating him so badly.. His mouth was bleeding because of jungkook punch and yn was trying to stop him but he didn't.. At the end he stopped when yn started crying and then they leave.

In the night yn asked him that why he beat him like this.. It was just a accident but he said he don't like when someone touched her even accidentally which made her more scared.

Jungkook love her so much.. He care her.. But she never thought in her dreams that she will marry to a man who can beat another person.

Her father was her world.. He never raised his voice on anyone.. He is very polite and kind man. She never seen any kind of violence in her life.

Days and months passed like this.. Jungkook prepared a room for his baby.. He is so excited for it.

Right now she is five months pregnant her baby bump is now showing clearly.

And today she is very happy because her appa is coming.. She will meet him after six months.

Whole night she was talking with jungkook about her appa.. He was also happy.

Someone knock the door.. Jungkook was getting ready for office and yn was also doing her hair.

"Come in" Jungkook said and maid came in.

"Sir.. Mr. Lee is arrived" As she said this yn quickly stand up in excitement.

"Ok.. We are coming" Jungkook said and the maid leave.

She is just five months pregnant but her baby bump is looking like seven months.

She was wearing a loose dress till her knees and jungkook hold her hands and came near the door he was about to open but suddenly her face color change.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Jungkook i.. Want to use washroom" He helped her and they both came inside.

He was holding her dress up sitting in front of her.. Yes he never let her come in bathroom alone after her pregnancy if she needs privacy then he made her sit on seat and came outside.. But didn't allowed her to stand up by her own.

And when he was not there the maid helped her in this.

"What happened yn.. Don't you have urge" He asked as she was looking nervous.