chapter 1

"I am home" A men who was near his sixty said and placed the  vegetables..

"Where are you yn?"..

"Coming appa" A sweet voice came from the backyard...

A girl who is going to eighteen this month came.. She was wearing her white floral dress.. Her hair were tight in bun..

Her dress was dirty..

"How many times I told you yn you don't have to do the gardening" He said in little anger...

"Appa.. First I like this and second we can save the money also" She said and placed some fresh vegetables and he smiled..

"Come" He said and she goes near him..

He was about to hold her hands then she stopped him..

"Appa no.. First let me take a shower look I am sweaty and dirty" She said and pointed at her dress..

"You are my princess yn.. I don't care about it" He said and pinch her nose..

"Ok. Now go and get ready... Because today my friend is coming for dinner" As he said this yn looked at him..

"Dinner.. And who is the friend Appa" She asked..

"Ohh.. Yn my friend...joon are you forgot" He asked..

"Oh.. Yes I remember appa how can I forgot him.. I am hearing your friendship storys from childhood" She said and he smiled..

"I will cook something special today" Yn said and quickly ran towards the bathroom..

______

Yn is single child of her father Mr. Lee. Her mother died when she was 10 years old.. And after that he took care of yn alone..

They are living in a village near busan..

She stopped her study after school.. She never goes in high school.. Because of her father health issues she started her own small businesses..

Like she grow vegetable in her backyard some time she back cookie and cakes for selling..

She is not that much educated but smart enough..

Her father's health is not good now a days but still he also help her.. They are middle class family..

But today lee meet his child hood friend joon.. They used to go same school but his father's business suddenly become successful and they shifted to Seoul.

Today when he was coming from market he saw some man were standing near the new plant.. Where they are going to start a factory..

Lee didn't recognize joon but he did..

Mr. Joon was surprised seeing his friend in this condition.. Joon scold Lee so much because he never asked him for help..

But how can Lee asked him.. His self respect is everything for him..

They are not rich like them but happy in there small world...

But who knows that someone is coming to destroy it...

Please do vote.. And comment..

Support this story..