Bonus 2

Jungkook opened the car door for yn holding each others hand they entered in the mansion.

It 10 pm they goes for dinner. Yn was not ready but jungkook and Lilly forced her.

Lilly didn't goes with them she wanted them to enjoy some time alone because whenever they goes out somewhere they always took her with them.

Sofia stand up from couch when she seen them.

"Did she slept?" Yn asked.

"Yes.. She slept..at 9 . 30"

"Ok.. You can go now" Yn said they came in there room.

"Let me check her" Jungkook nodded before going in bathroom and yn come in Lilly's room.

She was sleeping peacefully but study table was messed up. Yn placed all the things nicely.

She looked at her daughter and then around her room interior.. It's totally change now. Last month when she turned sixteen she changed all her room.

The pink colour turned in light grey and white.. There is no toys in her room except that giraffe. She love to play video games with jungkook which placed on other side of room.

She is very intelligent and bright student.
Her height is almost till yn.. She have beautiful body like her mother.

Yn cover her and kissed her before coming out.

Jungkook opened his eyes and travel his hand beside him but empty like always.
Just then bathroom door opened and yn came out with her wet hair wearing the bathrobe.

"Why you wake up early yn.. I want cuddles" He said in his sleepy voice.

"And what we did all night is't that called cuddles.." She said drying her hair.

"Umm.. But still.. Morning cuddle is different" He was saying when she goes in closet and wear her dress.

"Today is Lilly's test whenever she have exam she only eat when i cook " She said fixing her hair.

"Now get up quickly" She said about to go when he spoke.

"My morning kiss" He said and sit on bed.

"Jungkook you didn't brushed" She hold the door nobe but his next line stopped her.

"If you goes without giving me kiss then I will kiss you downstairs front of everyone" He said in his husky voice looking directly into her eyes.

Yn knows that he is not jocking. Last time he lift her in front of lilly. She is a big girl now so she didn't said anything just teased them but yn was so embarrassed.

She come near him and he smirk. Before he can say anything she peck his lips and ran out. She is still the same yn. Shy.. And innocent.. Like she was first time.

But lilly was not..in this matter she goes on jungkook..totally bold.

Getting ready Jungkook also came sat there with yn and then there eyes falls on stairs Lilly come with her bag.

She made pony like always her bangs was giving her baby look.. Jungkook looked at her short skirt and then looked at yn.

It's not new he still a possessive father.. Now his daughter grown up teenager so he became more. Yn still remember his anger when she first time wear that short skirt.

Jungkook told her to wear leggings and for yn surprise Lilly also agreed but then jungkook realised that it's not good. He can't control her. So he let her wear that.

She keep her bag on couch and join them.

"Good morning muma" Saying this she hugged her and then hugged jungkook and kissed his cheeks.