chapter 11

Mature content..

Yn woke up early today as her appa is going back.

She was in bathroom then jungkook also wake up.

Jungkook pov.

I wake after hearing some sounds and looked at the empty bed and then at the wall clock it's just 6 am.

I never wake this early but this sounds.. But why this sounds are clear.. Is she leave the door open.. Thinking that I get up from couch and goes near and yes.. It was little bit open not fully but I can see her.

But it's her private moment how can i?

But why not.. She is my wife.. And it's not like that i didn't seen her without clothes.. Not fully but one time from upper and one time from down so i can.

I goes near the door but dont know why my heart beat become fast..i slowly peck through the door she Was wearing bathrobe and going towards shower.

Before going under the shower she removed it in one go and totally unaware that i am seeing every action.

And there.. My mouth remain open seeing her flawless skin..she goes under the shower and opened the tab.. And i chuckle finally she learn this.

When water falls on her body her milky skin started glowing like a diamond.

But why her skin is so tight.. Her hips.. They are perfect looking like she had buttock surgery but i know she didn't.

She don't have any scar on her back. Then my eyes goes on her mole which was on her lower back.

She opened her silky black hair and oh my god they are long till her waist.

She took the shampoo bottle and applied in her scalp but suddenly the bottle slipped from her hand and falls on floor and she lean down to pick it... And then I seen something which made my sleeping member wake up..

I gulp down seeing her a'nal hole as she bend down I clenched my palm to control my self.

I never had urge to having someone like this..then what is special in her.. I just wanted to go inside but I know she is not ready..

She not like mia But wait I never noticed how long hair she have?

Is she have any mole? I didn't know.. Because I never noticed.. Even sometimes we had s'x without removing all clothes. I never cuddle with her.

Again my eyes goes on yn she was massaging her scalp.

I always use to think like that the girls who comes from village is don't wear short clothes because they don't have the figure but yn break that myth she have perfect body but still she never wear short scirt.. But she like dresses.

"Mr. Lee your daughter is so hot" I mumble in my mind.. But why she turning I want see her from front even already seen but in parts now want to see the whole.

She turn off the shower and again wrapped a towel and before she can turn I quickly ran and sat on the couch.

After ten minutes she came out wearing the robe and goes in closet and i came in bathroom..now I have to took a long cold shower and have to fix my little buddy or he will be angry.

After one hour I came out side and get ready for office.

End pov.

Yn was sitting on dinning table with her appa and dad they talking then jungkook came.

He greet good morning to both of them them and they started there Breakfast.. And Sofia was serving.

"You are very good cook sofia" jungkook said and she smiled.