chapter 42

In this chapter you guys will read different scene on different places so don't get confused..

It's just a day when sofia said the thing and yes.. She is right there is possibilities that she never sat in that bus.

There is possibilities that the man told jungkook about yn that he seen her sitting in bus was talking someone else.

May be she never leave Seoul.

His all man are now searching yn in the Seoul.

Right now he is in car looking at the same bus.. Same time.

It's been two days he is coming here after his office.. And then just randomly drove in that area.. In the hope that he will find her.

It's almost 12 am and he started drove to house when suddenly a girl wearing red one piece came in front of his car gesturing him to stop.

When he stopped she knocked at the window.

She gesture and he opened the door as she asked him for lift.

She sat inside.

"Nobody is here..do you want it here or we can go somewhere" He understood.

"I am sorry.. I don't" Before he can complete she put hand on thighs.

"Get out of my car" Jungkook said in anger she flinched and take her hand back.

Yes it's nataliya.. After helping yn..her life also become miserable.

And they send out woman sometimes in there permanent area where there man keep eyes on them.

"If you don't want this then why are you roaming around in this time" She asked.

"I am searching for someone" Jungkook said looking around.

"Ohh..i can help you" She said and again try to touch him but jungkook hold her wrist.

He looked at her.. He understood that she is a prostitute.

"You" He said and smiled.

Jungkook take out his wallet and gave her some cash.. She put it in her purse and smiled.

"So you changed your mind" She said and  about to remove her clothes.

"Don't.."

"And the money" She asked.

"Just keep it" He replied.

"This is the first time someone paid without service..I will pray for you.. You will find the person" She said and came out of car.

Jungkook entered in the living room all lights were off he directly made his way to his room when someone called him from behind.

"Jungkook"..

"Dad.. When you came" Jungkook turn and goes near him.. And hugged him.

"How are you dad" Joon just nodded.

It was silent for a moment.. They both don't know what to say.

"Jungkook what do you think? It's more then a year.. I mean as you said you both were not at the good terms.. As there any chance that she gone.. I mean may she is angry with you" He asked.

"No.. Dad I am sure wherever she gone.. She is not ok.. Because yn is not like that person  she can't leave for this long time.. She can't keep my daughter away for this long time" He said and joon just nodded.

Joon was thinking something which jungkook noticed.

"Dad.. What happened?"

"Nothing just go and take rest we will talk later" He said Jungkook gone.