chapter 22

Yn was struggling trying to speak but jungkook didn't let her.

He was kissing her roughly while positioning to enter when she move her waist not letting him and he looked at her.. Because she never struggle.. Always  surrender herself.

Tears were dripping from the both side of her eyes and he break the kiss.

"Mmmm" A sound realise from her mouth.

"Yn.. What happened? Why are you crying" He asked and layed beside her and pull her near.

"Jungkook..i don't want to do it" She said hugging him.

"But why? Are you ok".. He said looking at her face.

"I am fine jungkook I. Am just tired.. I mean yesterday we did so many times so.. I am still feeling the pain" She said and he travel his hand between her legs.

He was caressing her p'ssy.. And she hugged him.

"I am sorry yn..its ok.. If you don't want then" He said and again made her wear her panty and he also wear his boxer.

He slowly get up from bed and she asked.

'Where are you going jungkook"

"Washroom..I am coming" He said and came in the bathroom.

Yn smiled while caressing her belly.

She falls in sleep while waiting for her husband.

He came after satisfying his member and layed on bed while hugging her... She was in her deep sleep.

She used sleep before ten everyday at her village and woke up early. She don't know about the night life like jungkook Clubbing.. Party's..

May be that's why sometimes she falls in sleep waiting for him when he get late to returning home.

Two days passed like this.. Now tomorrow is jungkook birthday.. Yn was sitting in the living room planning for the surprise when she heard landline ringing sounds.

She slowly goes near and received the call.

Hello.. Yn spoke.

~How is my princess?

~Appa.. She said her eyes become teary hearing her father voice.

~I am fine Appa.. How are you?

~i am also good dear.. But i heard that my little princess is going to be mother.. As he said this yn froze on her place..

~Congratulations.. Sweety..

~Thanks.. Appa. She replied in shyness.

~But Appa.. How do you know this.

~Joon told me this last night but i thought not to distrub you that time so i called now..

Yn was in her thoughts.. She don't know that how dad know this or may be jungkook also know this.

~hello dear.. Are you there..

~Y. Yes.. Appa.

~sweety there no need to be shy with me.. I am your Appa.. Just take care and eat healthy food.

~yes.. Appa.

They talk for some time and she asked him to come here but he said he will come after some days.

Yn sat on the couch.. She was just thinking that how dad came to know when someone entered from the main door.

"Congratulations.. Dear" It was joon came with balloon and gifts.. He was looking so happy and of course... He is going to be grand father soon.