chapter 7

Jungkook was at office and here yn was roaming around.

She did a tour of mansion all things were new for her which she never seen before.

She talked with her appa and gave him instructions for food and his medicine.

Joon was also out after the lunch. And all of the servant were male so she didn't talk with anyone.

Somehow she passed the time it was evening when jungkook come back from office. Actually he don't want come this early but his father called him and said that he have to spend some time with yn.

When he came she was in living room so he directly goes in bedroom and she followed him.

She heard from her friends and knows from the neighbors that how wife's took care of husband when they came back from office.

She goes near him and touch his jacket he was confused that what she is doing.

When she about to take his jacket from shoulder he understood.

"I will do it" He said and came in his closet for change.. He thought that she must be now but when he came out wearing his shorts.she was still standing there and he rolled his eyes.

He came downstairs and ordered a tea for him and sat in living room watching TV.

But yn came in kitchen she thought that she is his wife so she can make a tea for him and like this they can talk also.

"Umm.. Uncle..You can go I will make tea for sir" She said while smiling.

"But mam. It's ok I will do.. And don't call me mam..you can call me yn" She said as he was near forty.

She made a tea and put it in Trey.

Jungkook was so busy looking at screen he didn't noticed yn she came and put the tea in front him and he looked at tea.

He clenched his teeth in anger..he looked at the cup and then at her.

"Did I said  you to make my tea?" He asked.

"No.. But" Before she can say anything..

"Then who said you to make.. This"He screamed loudly while throwing the cup on floor.

Yn flinched badly she put her both hands on ears.

"Mark" He yelled loudly.. And the men who was making tea first place came quickly.

"Don't you know that i take black tea without milk and suger" He asked in anger and he nodded slowly.

'Then what is this?"

"Sir.. Actually" He said and looked down.

"If next time i see this tea then I will fired you" He said in anger and go out.

Yn was so embarrassed she knows that all anger which he showed to mark was indirectly for her..

Yn wiped her tear and about to clean the mess then another servant came and stopped her and she goes in bedroom quickly.

After two hours she came and set on living room.

They have cook for food but yn wanted to make by herself but tea incident she was scared so didn't goes on kitchen.

"How are you my baccha?(baby)" Joon asked while entered inside yn just smiled.

"What's happened? Why are so looking sad" He said and they both sat on couch.

"I said jungkook to come early so you won't feel alone.. Where is he?" Yn was about to say but..

"I am hear dad I was attending a call" He said and sat besides yn.

They had there dinner together Joon talked with yn but she was saying just yes and no.. But Joon thought that it's just because of new atmosphere.

After dinner yn talked with Joon and came in her bedroom she slowly layed on bed as jungkook was doing something in his laptop.

She don't know when she falls in sleep but when she wake up in middle night she saw that jungkook was sleeping on couch.

She don't know much more things but she knows that couple share the bed but again she ignore it because they don't know each other so that's why he behaving like this.

Next day when she came down stairs Joon was waiting for yn and there were a lady standing near him.

"Yn.. This is sofia she is our new cook..if you wanted to know or learn about something then she will help you" Joon said and she bowed to yn.

"Show her our kitchen" he said and yn goes with her she is a lady near her forty.

Joon knows that yn feel lonely because there is no female in house and he is also going back USA after some time so he hired Sofia.

Sofia and yn talk whole day she learn some things like using the coffee machine..and some other things.

But then she remember the jungkook favorite food so she thought to ask her.

But when she said that Sofia looked at her first and then understood that how innocent she is.

"Yn dear that's not a food"...

"Then?"

She hold hand and took her in living room she looked around there were no one. They sat there.

Sofia knows that she married this week so she asked her something.at first yn was confused then she shook her head.

And that's moment yn lost her innocence Sofia told everything to yn. She was so shocked her cheeks turn red and she put her palm on her mouth.

"How.. I mean.. Is every couple done this?" Yn asked again as she still didn't believe..

"Yes.. Dear"..

"That's mean you also and my appa jungkook dad" As yn said Sofia looked at her..

"I.. Thought that if we kiss someone then" She said and Sofia laugh.

Yn feel like she is talking with her mother. Sofia was so kind so yn told her everything like jungkook and they didn't share the bed and all things.

Sofia told her that they don't know each other and also may be he were thinking that yn will be uncomfortable if he done.

So she told yn that she have to took the first step so he can know that yn is comfortable with him.

Yn also agree with this idea because she wants start her married life happily it's a dream of every girl.

So they goes for shopping and buy some stuff.

They were having there dinner Joon was noticed that yn is blushing today.

After dinner Joon goes in his bedroom and jungkook goes outside in garden for some calls.

Yn came in bedroom she took the shower and did some light make up as Sofia teach her and wore her red silk night dress.

It was so short and barley reach at her thighs she was feeling so uncomfortable so she goes and sat on the bed cover her legs with sheet.

She turn off all the lights and put some perfume candles. The room was looking so beautiful because of candles.

She was so nervous but Sofia said that it's normal and every couple done this so she agreed.

"You will feel little pain but trust me.. You will enjoy it"

"How can i enjoy if I feel the pain?" Yn asked..

"Because women found there pleasure in pain.. You will understood it later"..

Sofia's words were roaming in her mind.

She was rubbing her palm in nervousness then she heard footsteps towards her room and her heart beat become fast.

Her face was all red thinking about the things which Sofia told her.

May be she gave so much hope to yn.

_________

Please do vote and comment..