chapter 15

Mature content..

Yn opened her eyes which is now swelled because lack of sleep.

She is sleeping on her left side and jungkook was hugging her from behind they both are still n'ked.

She slowly put his hand of matress which was on her waist and about to get up when she felt pain between her legs.

She cover her mouth with her hand and get up slowly she looked at the clock it's 6 am.

She looked down at her part it was swelled and red like some kind of bee bite her there.

She came in bathroom and locked it.

She removed her hand from her mouth and cried not because of the pain but because of the embarrassment which she felt last night.

The girl who get shy just talking about marriage in front of her father.

She didn't made eye contact when her father talk her about her marriage.

She was from village where people hesitate to kiss there life partner in front of there parents.

And last night her father heared her moaning sounds whole night may be he he knows about there positions also.

She was crying while thinking that how she will face her father today.

Accidentally seeing your daughter kissing or hugging her husband is ok but hearing her moaning sounds.. The skin slapping sounds.. Is really embarrassing thing for both of them.

And if she will sleep till late then what he will think.. So she decided to wake up on regular time.

She didn't get shy from her father in law that much.. But he is her appa.

She slowly goes near the bath tub and fill it with hot water because last time it's helped her a lot.

But last time he was gentle and she was also ready this time he was little harsh.

He tried so many different things which was so embarrassing and painful also.

He used her both holes last night. She don't know how she will sit today.

She slowly sat in the bath tub but because of water she didn't felt that much pain.

After spending thirty minutes in the bathroom she came out wearing her bathrobe.

She came in front of her huge dresser and about to wear her bra when her eyes goes on the bite marks which she have all over them. She ignore it and wear her black bra.

She took her panty and about wear when she felt pain and a moan came from her mouth and jungkook opened his eyes because of that and she quickly wear her robe again.

"What happened?" He asked in his sleepy tone rubbing his eyes.

She just shook her head and came in there walk in closet were they have huge mirror.

They have couch chair for sitting so she she thought to wear it while sitting but when she was about to..

Aaaahhh.. She screamed unknowingly feeling like he again entered in her.

Tears came from her eyes.

Jungkook came in without having his clothes but his member was still sleeping.

"I asked you something.. What happened?" He asked while coming near her his balls were tight but his giant member was hanging down and she quickly turn another side.

She shook her head while crying.

"Then why are you crying?".. But when she didn't answer he made her turn and again.