chapter 41

HAPPY NEW YEAR🎇

_______________________________

One and half year later..

Yn was helping her daughter in bath..

"Muma..can i  come outside by myself " Lilly asked in her baby voice..

"No.. Baby bathroom is slippery" Saying this she took in her arms and came out.

After Getting ready they were sitting on the bed.. Lilly was drawing something in her book..

She have a drawing book and a story book which they had after so many request.

She still didn't learn reading but yn tells her story from the book daily.

In this one and half year she protected Lilly from everything.. She never let anyone comes near her.. Even she hide her from Mr. Park... And other man's who came in the farmhouse.

For Lilly her mother is her world.. She just seen that lady and sometimes some of the bodyguard from the window..

Yes.. She seen Mr. Park also but never talked with him.. She always stayed in her room when he came at farmhouse.

She is a very shy and introvert child.. Only talk with her mother..

May be  this atmosphere made her like this..

After some time seeing yn behavior they allowed her to come downstairs whenever they want but not outside.

Lilly never goes out of this house.

As Lilly is now can walk but still her right leg is not working.. So yn made agreed them to buy  arm crutches for her so she can walk by herself.

Even she still carry her everywhere just allow her to use them in the room..

Lilly have it from last five months.. Yn still remember her face when she first time walk by herself using the arm crutches..(which she keep under her both arms and then walk)

Seeing her like this yn cried so much but at list she can walk now by using them.

Yn don't have jungkook photo but she told her about her father and grand pa.

She asked her many times that why they are here.. Why she can't goes out..

But yn don't have any anwer.. She just told her that her daddy will come one day..

The first time yn realised Lilly condition when one of the body bring a dog and Lilly asked that what thing is this?.

Then she bring a book so at list she can know that how many things are present in outside of world.

Yn told her about every animal but in all this she like elephant the most..

"Lilly now it's lunch time come" Saying this yn about lift her when she looked at her arm crutches.. And yn understood.

Yn handle her that and helped her get up from bed..

"One minute sweety" Yn said and looked down.. She was checking that is any of man are present in living room then Lilly asked.

"Muma.. Is Mr. Park is here"Lilly asked in fear.. Because of last time incident.

Flashback.. 5 months ago.

Yn and Lilly was sitting in living room after there lunch then Suddenly main door opened and Mr. Park came inside in anger.

Yn and that lady quickly stand up while Lilly was looking at him in confusion when he caught yn arm and started dragging her upstairs.