Epilogue

Jungkook was standing outside in the kindergarten school.

It was first day of Lilly school.. Yn and jungkook both came to drop her but jungkook came alone to pick her.

He came before time as it was her first day and the door opened. kids came out while running there parents were waiting for them.

Jungkook looked at her she was wearing her uniform holding her cute bag she looked around finally seen him and ran towards him.

"Daddy" She said and he sat on his knees she hugged him.

"How was your first day my princess" He asked lifting her in his arms.

"It was so good.. I made so many friends today" He opened the door and slowly made her sit on the passenger seat and made her wear the seat belt and sat inside.

She started telling him everything and he was also listening carefully her every word.

His eyes were teary but she didn't noticed.. He thought that Lilly will never get comfortable with him as she is with her mother because she spend some years without him.

But he was wrong. In a very short period of time she get closer to him like she was always with him.

They have there own secret which yn don't know.. Like Eating cake and ice cream secretly.

Last time they get caught red handed in the kitchen in middle night.. They both were eating sitting on the counter and suddenly lights get turn on.

They reached there mansion and jungkook lift her again. Yn was waiting for them.

"Muma" Lilly said happily.. They sat in the living room and she started telling about her school.

"Now go her ready" Jungkook said and Lilly looked at him.

"Where daddy?"

"To see your friend nemo" He replied looking at yn.

"Really daddy..we are going aquarium" She asked in excitement.

"Yes princess we are" He said and she came hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

"Thank you daddy..i ll see them today" She said and already started imagining them.. Jungkook and yn was looking at her.

They get ready and goes there Lilly was excited for it.

It was huge glass. Lilly was standing near and a huge beluga whale came near the glass.. Lilly was jumping in happiness.

Jungkook and yn was standing just behind her holding each others hand.

They seen so many different fishes there.. There were a place where they can touch dolphins when Lilly was about to go near jungkook pull her back.

He became so possessive and over protected but yn stopped him.

"Jungkook let her enjoy" Yn said.

"Yn.. It's so big what if she get hurt" He said and yn smiled.

"Jungkook.. It's dolphin they are friendly look.. Other kids are also there" She said..

"Yn..i know but what if she get scared suddenly"

"Oh.. Jungkook look at her Lilly is already enjoying but if you goes near them then dolphin will get scare definitely " She said and jungkook looked at her confusion.

"Yes.. Look at your clothes who came aquarium wearing a black suit" She said but jungkook goes near Lilly and dolphin quickly get in the water.. And Lilly looked at him.