chapter 3

At 1 am..
Seoul..

A man was sitting on couch while having  his drink.. And a girl wearing clothes which barly cover her important parts of body was sitting on his lap..

She was slowly caressing his blonde hair.

Just then a another man came and sat on couch.. His piercing ear.. Lips.. Long black hair..Made him  totally hot.. He was patting heavily which made him more sexy..

"So how was she?" The man who has blonde hair asked..

"Don't recommend this type of girl to me next time.. Or I will cut your..." He said and stopped..

"Ohh.. Relax jungkook I thought you will like her she was a new chick" He said while slowly caressing the inner thighs of the girl who was sitting on his lap..

"Baby..go and wait for me.. I am coming he said and peck her lips and she stood up and leave them..

"Then what is your type.. Tell me" He asked as jungkook was looking at a girl who was standing with another man..

"Ohh.. Please jungkook don't tell me that you like her" He asked and jungkook laugh..

"I think your brain is also small like your fingers jimin" Jungkook said and took the glass of wine..

Jimin glared at him..

"So.. Are you like her?" Jimin asked as Jungkook was looking that girl continuously..

"I am jk.. And it will never happened.. That Jungkook like a girl. We are just satisfying our needs.. Yes.. But she is better then other girls..she is not interested in my money" He said while  sipping his wine..

"We both are same we don't expected anything from each other's and that's the thing I like"Jungkook said while looking at miya..

He was about to out but miya held his hand.

"Where are you going without talking with me" She asked  and he looked at the man who was standing near her..

"I thought you are busy and I also have meeting with my father tomorrow so" He replied..

She gesture to that man and he leave them.. She put her both hands around his neck..

"Yes.. You can go.. But after one round..or are you lost stamina after spending time with that girl.. Who just passed out before you come" As she said this he smirk..

"How can I forgot that you are miya. And about my stamina.. I can still f'ck the all girls who is present here.. Without come" He said and lift her and made his way towards the vip room..

"Now I will show you how much stamina I have" He said and closed the door..

...........

A taxi came and stopped in front of jeon mansion..

It was Mr. Lee he came out after paying him..

He was wearing a simple shirt and pants.. He came near the gate and looked at bunglow.. A smiled appear on his face.. As his eyes become teary watching the scene..

He was so happy that his friend gain this much success.. He came out of his thought when the watchman spoke..

"Hey.. You man are you need something?" Mr. Lee smiled at him..

"Yes.. I am hear for meeting my friend joon" As he said this the two man who is standing in front him started  laughing..

"Are you jocking with us.. Didn't you finds anyone from morning..go out don't waste our time" He said..

"Why I will joke with you.. My name is Lee and i am hear to meet my.. I mean Mr. Jeon joon" As he said this they both panic..

They already know from morning that a friend of joon is coming.. They got information from his manager because without a appointment they never let anyone in..

But when they told his friend is coming they expected a  man who will come in his bmw Or Mercedes.. But here.. He came in taxi..

"Sorry sir .. We didn't recognize you please come in" They said and opened the gate and he came in..

A man was guiding him.. When reach in garden area joon saw him..

"Ohh.. Look who is here.. My friend he said and ran towards him like kid and hugged him..

All servants were shocked they never seen him this much happy he is always formal with his staff and other friends..

"Come" Joon said and they both sat in garden..

On the other side..

"Young master your father friend is here..you have to attend them in lunch please wake up" A man said..

Jungkook was sleeping on his bed without shirt..

"What is the time?" He asked as his eyes were still closed..

"It's already 11 am"..

"What? Why didn't you wake up me before" he said and quickly stand up..

"I was.. Trying but"...

"Okk.. Get lost now" He said and came in bathroom..

On the other side joon and Lee were talking with each other.. They came and sat on dinning table.. Just then jungkook also come there..

He was wearing formal clothes and looking like gentlemen..

"This is my friend Lee as you know.. And this he is my son jungkook"Joon said and they both greet each other..

They have there lunch together while talking and Lee asked some question to jungkook which he replied sincerely..

Jungkook goes out after  the lunch..

"So.. How is my son?"joon asked..

"Joon he is very good.. Handsome.. Intelligent.. But" He said and stopped..

"But what Lee"..

"Is he like my daughter?" Lee said in concern..

"Oh.. Come on.. Lee I already told you.. You don't have to worry about that he is my son.. He will marry the girl which I say.. " Joon said but Lee was still not sure..

"Lee.. I know my son is not that sincere as he is looks.. And you must have guess already but trust me.. His heart is pure.. He spent his childhood without mother and I was also busy in my work.. He just need a girl who can hold his hand.. Who can be his mother also.. Who can feel this empty house with happiness" Joon said and goes emotional..

"I will come at your house with my son next weekend so they can meet each other's and then we will fixed the date" Joon said and Lee nodded..

He trust his friend and the most important thing who.. Don't want to marry his daughter with a man who have everything..

He knows that if she became Joon daughter in low..she will live happily.. She will get everything which he didn't provide her..

She compromise her education and everything for her father now it his turn to gave her happiness..

But he was totally unaware that it will worse decision for her..

Thanks for reading...

Do vote and comment if you like this story..

Add this book in your reading list so you can get the notifications whenever I upade...

Love u..