chapter 29

If you want to female character strong and felt that she is weak.. Anything else.. So it's ok.. You can leave the story..

I am not forcing anyone to read it..

I can't change my story line..

______________

Yn and jungkook was sitting in front of doctor. She told her about the baby and they did some test.

"What happened doctor? Is everything alright?" Jungkook asked holding yn's hand as she was so scared.

"Actually..baby's heart beat is normal.. But we are not sure"doctor said while looking at the reports.

"About what?" Jungkook asked again.

"It's high chance that your baby will born with disability.. But in which part we can know only after birth.. I am sorry" As she said this tears came from yn eyes.

"How.. Why? Please don't say this doctor" She said and jungkook hugged her from side.

"Yn.. We are still not sure..don't cry it's not good for your health" Doctor said and jungkook was patting her back.

They came out of hospital jungkook was holding her arm.. She was feeling ok today so she walked by herself.

He made her sit on back seat slowly and closed the door. He took a deep breath before opening the door of other side.

"Everything will be fine" He mumble slowly taking her hand on his while caressing it slowly.

Whole ride was silent.

He hide his pain.. He don't want to break down in front of yn..

It's a heart braking news for a parents that there unborn child will born with disabilities.

And it's enough to break you more when you know that it's because of you.. And jungkook was going through the exact situation.

He helped her to reach at living room..sofia and mina already prepared lunch.. And they had together.. Jungkook was talking with her.. But yn was silent.

..........

It's sunday morning.. Jungkook was punching continually to punching bag.. Covering with sweat. He is in gym.

It's become his routine to come here and take out his anger..he kept his promise taking every thing from mark but still he is restless.

Days are passing like this..He still have hope that his baby will be fine.

He came from gym and join  yn in breakfast..he was talking like everyday about the food and some random things.. But yn was acting like he is invisible..

She was still giving him silent treatment.. But it's just for him because she is talking with everyone. She knows if she will behave like this it will effect her baby and she don't want this.

Yn knows that jungkook is regretting she heard him crying many times while saying sorry to his baby.. He talk with his baby bump every night after yn falls in sleep but he don't no that she was awake all time.

She was feeling bad for him but still didn't forgive him yet.. But he never give up.

"Yn..how was baby's room" Jungkook asked while having there dinner.

He prepared baby room already... Yn seen it.. She liked it but still didn't said anything.. Silently having her dinner.

"I like the colors.. If you want anything to change then you can tell" He was saying continuously.