chapter 43

"Dad please save me" Yn said while hugging him when they heard some gun firing from outside.

And before they can understand anything Joon's body flinched one or two times and he falls on the floor.

"Dad" Yn mumbled but he already closed his eyes.

She was tapping his cheeks and seen the blood on his back.. This is her First time to seeing this kind of shoot out.

Then the door opened a two man came inside running.

"Oh.. My god he also" One of man said before yn can spoke anything that woman came inside and started to drag her out.

"What? The.. Someone sh.. " She just mumbled slowly..

"Yes.. I know we are attacked" She said yn looked outside so many bodyguard were running with guns and she bumped with something in the way of her room but when she looked down it was a body with so much blood around and yn screamed loudly.

The woman was holding her hand when they heard.

"Muma" Lilly was screaming crying badly and yn forgot everything she just run to her room and found her on the floor..in attempt to get up from bed she falls.

When she entered in the room that woman locked the door from outside.

"Lilly.. I am here" Yn said and made sat on bed again and hugged her tightly.

She was screaming because of loud noises and gun fire.. One of bullet broke there windows glass also.

"It's ok.. Don't worry..muma is here" Yn was hugging her try to calm her down but Lilly was crying and sobbing very badly.

"I a.. M sholly muma" Lilly said slowly when yn pull and looked at her found that she peed in her panties.

"It'.. It's ok.. I will change... Don't worry I am here..muma is here" Yn said when her eyes falls on her hands which is covered with joon's blood.

The night was very long for them everytime wherever someone was coming near there door yn get scared she was hugging Lilly in her arm whole night.

Next morning...

At park mansion.

"Jimin please tell me is it was you?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Mom.. I told you already...yes I was angry and made plan to take his position but not by hurting dad" Jimin said.

"Then who done this " She asked they all were looking tensed and confused.

"Mom.. Some of dad enemy may be and I am searching.. And why are you feeling bad for him mom.. He deserves this.. But jungkook dad's condition is critical" He said and goes near his mom.

"Mom..don't think about him..i have to go now just take care of you don't come out may they were planning to attack on us also" He said and came out of the mansion.

On the other side jungkook was standing outside of operation room.. He still don't have idea that why his dad gone at Joon party.

Just then the door opened and doctor came out in hurry.

"Sir we take out the bullets but it's already.. He is calling his son" As doctor said jungkook run inside.

Laying on the hospital bed Joon was covered with so many tubes. He removed the oxygen mask from his face with his trembling hands.

"Dad" Jungkook said.. And took his hand in his.

"Jun.. " He was breathing heavily. Try to say something.