Bonus

Nine years later..

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at the sleeping figure besides him.He traveled his hand under sheet slowly caressing her lower belly.

Yn opened her eyes.

"I am sorry I was little rough yesterday" She smiled and hugged him.

"No.. I like that" She said playfully.

"You naughty.. He said pinned her both hand just then he heard a knock.

"Jungkook.. "She said and try to get up but he hold her and layed beside her covering themselves.

"Come in" He said and yn looked at him in anger Sofia entered inside.

Sofia smiled and bowed while looking down.

"Can i bring your tea and coffee here?" She asked looking down.

"Yes..what about Lilly is she wake up or not" Jungkook asked.

"Yes.. I just wake her up" She replied and goes out closing the door again.

"Jungkook.. You are so shameless what she will think" She said getting up from bed but he pull her again.

"Nothing..she will think how romantic your husband is"he said and yn pushed him and came in the bathroom.

It's been nine years Lilly is twelve but she don't have any siblings.

Jungkook wanted but it was yn decision.

Jungkook become more possessive and over Protective towards them. Whenever yn and Lilly goes without him. She noticed some man who always follow them.. But she never said anything to jungkook.

They came downstairs and Lilly was already waiting for them ready in her school uniform.

"Good morning muma" She said yn also replied with smile.

"I think somebody forgot me" Jungkook said looking around and take his seat.

Lilly get up and sat on his lap.

"How can I forgot my daddy" She hugged him. She is so beautiful just like yn and look more beautiful with hair which tight in pony with bangs.

"Ok.. Enough your talking let's have breakfast or you will be late for school dear" Yn said Lilly quickly get up and sat on her chair.

Jungkook was driving and Lilly was sitting on the passenger seat. He always drop her school before his office. It's there father daughter time. They talked. sometimes eat icecream secretly but Lilly was looking little upset today.

"What happened princess?"he asked Looking at her from the mirror.

"Nothing daddy" She replied but actually she was feeling little pain in her belly from the morning.

"Are you sure? You are ok" Jungkook asked opening the door for her she smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"I am totally fine daddy" She took her bag and run inside. He just smiled and drive.

It was the afternoon when yn got a call from school. She quickly goes there.

Lilly was crying.. Her skirt was stained. As they already informed yn that she get her periods.. She came with extra pair of clothes.

"Muma.. What happened to me?" Lilly hugged yn while crying.

"Nothing.. It's just period.. I ll tell you everything after getting home" She replied calmly caressing her back.

She helped her to get into the car..with time yn become a more mature and good mother.. She knows how handle the situation.

When she was about to sit inside she again seen the man wearing black suit.