chapter 40

Jungkook opened his eyes when phone alarm started ringing..

He is sleeping on the couch.. the bed is still like the same..

Another morning without them but with a new hope.. May be today he will find them.

Getting ready he came down stairs.. When sofia stopped him.

"Sir your breakfast"..

"No.. I will have at office" Saying this he was about to go then the landline phone started ringing.

Holding the phone with her trembling hands yn was praying to God..

One ring..

Two ring..

And then..

"Hello" Jungkook said.. Before yn can speck the call got cuted.. From other side.

A hard slap landed on yn face and she falls on the floor.

"Hello" jungkook said.. But nobody spoke from the other side.. he put phone back.

Before he can call back again phone ringed.

"How is my son? "  He heard a middle age woman voice.

"Son.. Who are you?" He asked.

"I want talk with suho" He heard.

"Sorry wrong number but are you the person who called before this?" Jungkook asked... As he felt like first person was different.

"Oh.. Yes I called but I didn't heard anything so cuted " She said..

"It's ok" Saying this he put the phone back.

"What do you think? You can trick me" That Lady yelled coming closer to yn..

gripping her hair in fist she made her stand up..

"I.. I am sorry please..please forgive me this time " Yn said while crying.

"Sorry.. Really.. Master already warned me to keep eye on you and if try run then I have to tell him" Saying this she took the phone from her pocket.

"No.. Please sorry.. Please don't tell him.. He will hurt my daughter.. I will never do this " Yn started begging but she already dial his number.

"Please no.. My daughter is already not well.. Her one leg.. She can't move it.. Please for God sake stop" Yn get on her knees and she cutted the call.

At the end she is women.. She looked at Lilly on the couch and then yn.

"This the first and last time.. Next time I will not" She said and yn stand up wiping her tears.

Taking Lilly in her arms she goes upstairs.

"Hello" Closing her eyes she was remembering his voice.

Jungkook came from the office it's 10 pm.. Entering inside he didn't notice the presence of someone.

When his eyes falls on Sofia who was standing there looking down.

And then he seen his dad... Who was looking angry.

"You can go" Joon said and she bowed before leaving them alone.

"What the hell is going on in this house?" He asked in anger.

But jungkook was silent.

"Why are you silent jungkook?where is yn and Lilly?" He yelled.

"Dad.. I.."then he told him everything.

"What? It's been fifteen days" He asked in disbelief.

"How can you be so careless.. You send them alone?"