chapter 21

Please do vote.. Comment.. Share..

It was the morning yn was sitting on the couch in living room talking on the phone with her appa.

She was smiling looking happy. Just then jungkook came downstairs.

After so many days he seen her smiling like this.

"Whom you talking with" He asked while coming closer to her and grabbed her with her waist and pull her near him.

"Jungkook.. Sofia is here.. Please stop" She said while struggling in his arm.

"Let her see.. First answer my question" He said and came closer to her lips and about to kiss when she spoke.

"Appa" As she said this jungkook stopped and left her hands his face color changed quickly.

"What happened?" She asked holding his cheeks.

"Yn.. I.. I am really sorry" He said while looking down.

"Sorry for what jungkook "..

"When appa came I" Before he can complete.

"It's.. Ok.. Jungkook.. It was the past.. I already forgot" She said while smiling.

"So you forgive me for that"

"Yes.. Jungkook"..

Jungkook goes to office and yn was in the kitchen with Sofia when again she felt little uneasy and ran to the bathroom which was on the downstairs.

Sofia followed her and yn came outside after vomiting.

"What happened? Are you ok dear" She asked caressing her hair slowly as yn was breathing heavily.

"I don't know Sofia..i am feeling like this from last two days.. I thought it will fine but no.. It's getting worse" She replied.

"What  kind of feeling?"

"Umm.. Morning sickness..nausea.. And little pain in my lower" As she said this Sofia smiled and sat besides yn.

"What happened? Why are you smiling Sofia".

"When you get your last period yn?"..

"Period.. Actually it's late ten days.. But it's happened with sometimes" Yn said.

"But not this time yn" She said and put her hand on her lower belly.

"I think you are pregnant my child" As she said this yn quickly stand up.

"Pregnant.. But how.. Can" She said in confusion.. She is still a teenager.. She is confused.. Sacred .. Nervous..surprised at same time.

"Why not dear.. You are married and didn't you made love with jungkook " She asked and yn hold her hands.

"Yes.. He did with me.. Sofia..the things which you said to me but.. Am I really pregnant" Yn asked while caressing her belly she was very scared.

"First relax yn.."She said and took her to living room and made her sit on couch and handle her water and she gulp down.

"Now listen to me carefully and anwer my question ok" She said and yn nodded.

"Did jungkook.. Used protection or did you took any pills" She asked and yn looked at her in confusion.

"What are talking about Sofia?" Yn said and Sofia understood.. She just smiled and took her hands in her before explaining her.

She told her everything and yn looked down.

"Don't be shy dear.. You are just like my daughter" She said caressing her cheeks.

"So you didn't took any pills not her used protection.. And how many times you done it?" She asked.. And her cheeks turned red..