Home invasion

-At Malfoy Manor-

As Severus made it to the meeting room, inside was a large table surrounded by deatheaters all in masks. "Ah Severus, just on time as usual. I have a mission for you." Severus found his seat and listened.

"We have found where one of Harry Potters friends live. It will be your mission to bring her here...alive. You will take two other deatheaters with you. But make no mistake, you are in charge of this mission. Should it fail you will be punished." Severus held his chin up and his face void of emotions, even though he wore his mask. "Of course my lord."

After the meeting had ended Severus walked towards The Dark Lord for the details of his mission. "Severus you will take with Oscric and Syrim with you. We have found the house Hermione Granger is staying in. It's it highly protected though and there is two people protecting her. That is why you will take the others with you."

"Yes my lord." He took the paper that had her address. "Remember Severus. If you fail this. You pay the price." Severus took take as a sign to leave, bowed at the torso and disapparated out of the Manor. He landed down the street from the house with the other two deatheaters. "Neither of you better fuck this up." He knew he was respected. Being one of the most trusted servants of the dark lord had its perks..and that's respect. "Of course sir" they both said in unison. "Let's go then."

-In the safe house-

"Remus, I'm too tired to do another  round of training. I wanna sleep, we've been at it all day." Hermione whined. He smirked at her. "Fine but we will be practicing again tomorrow so rest up." She smiled and ran upstairs. "Thank you Remus, goodnight!"

She quickly took off her shirt and sweatpants, getting ready for bed. Putting on a spaghetti strapped tank top and short shorts. Sliding under her covers and immediately fell asleep.

Remus sat on the couch and flickered through the muggle tv trying to find something to watch and relax too. He heard footsteps behind him so he turned and saw Arthur Weasley. "She's in bed now, she was tired, we'll begin training again tomorrow." The red head nodded at the man with scars and sat next to him watching tv with him.

Severus and the two deatheaters walked up to the house and saw a light upstairs turn off. "Syrim, go around back." He nodded his head and silently walked around the house. "Oscric, can you break the spell around the house?" He nodded as well and raised his wand.

Severus smiled as the spell around the house broke. He turned into black smoke and flew into the open upstairs hallway window. Oscric followed and landed next to him. "Help Syrim downstairs with the men. I'll get the girl." He said nothing and quickly moved down the stairs.

He opened the door and saw a lump under the covers. He walked closer saw her. On her stomach and half her face buried in the pillow with some strands of hair covering her face. Her blanket was only covering her lower half. As he stared at her the door was shoved open.

"They're unconscious in the basement." One of them said loudly. Snape snapped his head at him. "Shut up you idiot. If you wake her before we can drug her we're fucked.. she may be a mudblood but she's powerful."

Thats when he heard it, a small gasp. He looked over at the others two but they didn't seem to hear it so he slowly looked down at the girl. He was able to just catch her closing her eyes. He then dove into her mind.

No no no what do I do....where did I leave my wand. Where's remus..?

One of the men almost knocked the lamp over. "Both of you get out you're too loud. Go wait outside the front of the house." He whispered. They both scurried out quickly and quietly this time.

That's when Severus walked over to the girl and moved the hair from her eyes, knowing she was awake he just wanted to mess with her now. He leaned down to whispered in her ear. "Goodevening Hermione."

She moved her hand under her pillow and went to aim her wand at him but he was quick to slam her hand on the bed and force the wand out of it. "Now now is that any way to treat your professor?" He smirked and stared at her.

"Get up." He said and backed away. She did as she was told to scared he would hurt her otherwise. She stood by the bed in front of him. He said nothing, just gave her wand back.

"Now when you run...you better not get caught." She was stunned for second. He walked towards her and grabbed the front of her tank top catching a small glimpse of her chest. "You make sure you aren't captured or seen, you're lucky my target was you. If it was Weasley I would have taken him in, in a heartbeat. If I get tortured for not getting you and you still end up caught by someone else.." he pulled her closer. "I'll kill you myself.."

He looked down her body and met her eyes again. "But...why let me go." She mumbled at him. He went to her ear and whispered. "Because I'm quite fond of you." He placed a small kiss on her cheek. "Now time to cause a scene..."

He stepped back and turned around. "Go ahead, stun me, and make sure you run out the back door." She was frozen for a second.. "Stupify!" Snape was thrown into the closest wall and she ran, faster then she'd ever ran before.

Snape slowly got up and rushed out the front door. "YOU IDOITS! YOU WOKE HER UP! She got away! Split up find her!" The two quickly disappeared and all snape did was smile.

Be safe Hermione.