Sway (2)

Today marks the day it's been 1 year since voldemort won the war... one year since death eaters have roamed the wizarding world terrifying everyone. The only place I feel safe is the muggle bar I sing at. When I sing I feel free and away from all the danger.

Until today. When death eaters decided to come to my bar after a raid and celebrate. Lucky for me it is Halloween night and I had a masquerade mask on so they can't see my face...if they do.  I'm dead. Gotta play it safe.
———

I went to the bathroom to freshen up before my song starts. When I turn on the water I hear commotion from out in the main room. Probably another bar fight. I chuckle and continue splashing my face with water. I turn the faucet off and head back to the back stage. As I close the door I see 6 people all clad in black robes and death eater masks on. One doesn't have a mask though. Lucious Malfoy.
No this can't be happening!

I quickly put my mask on before they can see me and head to the stage quicker. As I'm maneuvering between people I look back for a spilt second and bump into someone. Landing on my butt. "Oh I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was go-" I see a death eater I front of me. I quickly stand and brush myself off. Play it cool! "Wow that's a cool costume, super scary." I said with a quivering smile on my face. "Pardon me for bumping into you." I bowed my head and managed to slip around him.

He snatched my arm quickly before I could get too far. And just stared at me. I looked into his eyes and noticed they were black.. he had a questioning look in his eye but then let me go. He stood tall and slightly bowed his head and walked off.

I heard my cue that i was up to sing now. I walked up the 4 stairs to the stage and was immediately more calm...this is my happy place. I grab the mic and the band began playing

Play song^^^^

"When marimba rhythms start to play Dance with me, make me sway Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore Hold me close, sway me more Like a flower bending in the breeze Bend with me, sway with ease When we dance, you have a way with me Stay with me, sway with me Other dancers may be on the floor"

As I was singing my favorite song to preform I noticed the same guy who I bumped into earlier was staring at me.  I feel like I know those eyes. But from where? He walked to the bar and sat in a stool.

"Dear, but my eyes will see only you Only you have that magic technique When we sway, I go weak I can hear the sounds of violins Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how Sway me smooth, sway me now. (me amor)

Sway me. Make me. thrill me. hold me. bend me. ease me. you have a way with me~

Sway me (swaaay)

He ordered a drink and began to take his mask off. The hood of the cloak fell down and his mask slipped his face as he placed it on the counter.

"Other dancers may be on the floor Dear, but my eyes will see only you Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak, I go weak"

He finished taking off the mask and turned towards me again. Snape! What is he doing here?! That's when he looked around questioningly

"I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins

Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now"
Make me thrill as only you know how (you can sway me)
Sway me smooth, sway me now"
Make me thrill as only you know how (you can sway me baby)
Sway me smooth, sway me now"

He's kinda handsome.... When did he grow a stubble and is his hair longer?
NO that man is a traitor! Just finish your song and leave.
That's when his head shot up and met my eyes. Shit close you mind...NOW!! He looked around and looked like he was finding all his buddies. Only then did I notice 2 of them were now infront of me below the stage.

Sway me sway me....sway me now~

I was finished with my song. I had a standing ovation. I bowed my head and got off stage fast as I could. I left down the stairs again and was heading towards the one place they can't go...the woman's restroom. I was so close to getting away. I entered the bathroom and went to lock the door behind me when the door was burst open and in came a death eater who locked the door behind him and covered my mouth before I could scream. "I'm going to remove my hand. Are you going to scream?"

I shook my head quickly. He removed his hand then went for his mask. But paused for a second. That's when in a split second I was pinned against the wall and my hands were shoved over my head. He snatched the wand out of my hand before backing up. Damn it. I thought I saw better than that!

"What do you want?" I asked with a shaking voice. He went for his mask again. He pulled the mask down and that's when I saw those black eyes I dreaded at the moment.

I backed up. He stepped closer. Like we were dancing. I could not back up any more because the wall behind me.

"What are you doing here, I thought your kind hated muggles." He deeply chuckled. "My kind?" He dipped his head lower to meet my eyes and made a smug face. "Yeah, traitors to wizards and witches." I said and immediately wanted to take it back as his face went stone cold angry. "I'm no traitor, I just decided to join the winning team." I began tearing up.

I don't wanna die here. "You're not gonna die here granger...in fact when I knew it was you, I've already got your route outta here and a place to stay for the night." I looked at him with a questioning look. "Where will I be going?"

He put his fingers under my chin and leaned down our lips almost touching. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"My place."