Love bite

I lay there bleeding out from that damned snake. The trio left about 30 minutes ago, so when I heard a loud noise on my right I got alittle nervous. Was the dark lord back, does he know I'm not dead?

"Professor?" I heard a quiet voice. What is that girl thinking. She walks up to my side and into my view. My vision was blurry all I could make out was color splotches. She shoved a potion in my mouth. I unintentionally swallowed the liquid but noticed my vision getting better and the pain lightly subsided.

As soon as my sight cleared up, I noticed she had tears in her eyes. "What are you crying about granger?" She sniffled and began telling me everything. "We destroyed the snake. He's dead! You saved us!" She was crying abit more now while looking down at her fists that were balled up on her legs. "Yeah yet no one to save me." I said as a matter of fact knowing her face will be last one I see after the poison over takes the potion and kills me.

I don't mind her face being the last I see, she's matured so much this past year. She's a beauty to look upon. "Sir I—" she paused for second wiping her eyes. "I can save you. But, you make not like how." I was curious but also cautious. And a little confused and concerned.

"How is that miss granger?" She looked up and met my eyes. She said nothing for so long then just started talking. "My 5th year during the battle at the ministry I was attacked during the fight between death eaters and the order of the phoenix. While everyone was fighting someone I tried to find my friends so we could apperate away but a guy found me. And attacked me, now I don't get full on regular food, it doesn't satisfy my hunger. It can't. The only thing that can is blo-"

"Blood." She blinked, before she could ask how I knew. "I know what death eater bit you, he always boasted about how he finally bit someone, but never said who..." I thought about what she said before, is she asking me if I want to turn into a vampire. "Then what do you say professor, do you want me to save you?" I couldn't think straight I just saw myself looking into her eyes and nodding my head once slowly. She made a sigh of relief and then I could feel the pain come back. I groaned and she looked worried again. "Sir-"

"Just do it!" I snipped at her. She moved closer to me and turned my head so she could lower her lips in my wound. Her left hand on my chin turning it to the side and her right hand moved to my thigh for better leverage. I was about to ask something when I felt her lips reach my neck and she began licking the blood off. I groaned. She sucked in a breath of air and moved back.

"What's wrong?" She looked like she couldn't control herself. "I've never had human blood before. I don't know if I can control my urges." "You have to try please Granger, I'll let you know if I feel to dizzy." She nodded her head and went back to my neck. She licked my neck again and I moaned quietly this time. That's when her teeth finally came out and bit hard. She began sucking my neck while her vampire DNA trumps over the poison.

As she sucked on my neck for a few seconds she climbs on my lap and sits on my legs pushing her mouth further on my neck. She started to breath heavy and I cannot lie. The pain and having her sitting on me while biting my neck.... Kinda turned me on but I'll never admit it out loud or show it. I groaned quietly when she pushed into more.

My vision started to get alittle blurry and I felt dizzy. "Granger, that's enough." She didn't stop. "Granger."

"GRANGER!" She pulled back and fell on he bum in between my legs. "I'm so sorry!" I felt really tired. My eyes started closing when she grabbed my head and bit her wrist putting it to my lips. I tasted the blood on her wrist and I subconsciously started to drink it. After about 10 seconds she pulled her arm away. That made me feel so much better. "What am I to do now Ms.Granger?" She looked at me.

"Well anything you want." She said raising her shoulders and letting them fall again. "Anything?" I said with a smirk.

She slightly nodded with a weird face on.

Well then, I grabbed her neck pulling her towards me. "So are we immortal now, destined to live forever but with who?" I asked while she fell on my lap. "You can stay with whoever you'd like sir I'm sure you have an estate waiting for you." She looked confused but then her cheeks got red only confirming my suspicions of her feelings.

No just asks someone to be immortal with them if they don't like the person.

"Well then, would you like to live with me Hermione?" I asked with an award winning smirk.

All she did was nod her head with a huge smile.