Toddler snape

"Mr. Weasley, WAIT DO-!" The professor wasn't able to finish his sentence before the explosion happened. Ronald ducked under the table and hermione quickly jumped to the side.

Unfortunately the professor wasn't so lucky to have dodged the potion splatter. Hermione was the first to check on him. "Professor?" She called out while looking at the pile of clothes on the floor that had a small shape under them. "Professor?" She said again picking up a piece of the cloth. There, under the cloak of his robes sat a very angry toddler.

"MR.WEASLEY! 100 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR! Ms. Granger take me to the headmistress immediately!" He began yelling like a mad man. "Yes sir." She quickly pulled him up and held him in her arms. She rushed to the headmistress's office and pounded on the door. "Come in." She opened the door and walked in quickly. "Ah Ms.Granger how can I help you?" She asked but as soon as she finished her sentence she noticed what or rather who was in her hands. "Oh dear! What happened?" She got out of her chair and walked to the girl holding her professors toddler form.

"Severus how long will this last?" He grumbled his answer. "Well since Weasley used eye of newt, only the rest of the day!" She looked relived by that answer. "Well I'm sorry Severus but I can't watch you. I can ask another teacher too though, hold on." She began to turn and walk away until he stopped her. "NO! If it's not you watching me, I surely don't want another teacher to see me this way!" She thought about what he was saying. "Then what about Ms.Granger?" The young girl quickly looked her professors way. "Me? But I know nothing about taking care of a kid." The wiser woman laughed abit.

"Don't worry Ms.Granger you'll do great." Even Snape looked a little nervous. "If you kill me, I'll kill you girl!" She giggled at that. "Okay professor, I only ask for the day off of classes... I'm already months ahead of my school work. If that's not too much." She asked looking down towards her feet. "That can be arranged, it's the least I can do for you taking on this responsibility."

Hermione smiled and nodded her head, taking her leave. "Go to my chambers, you'll just have to shrink my clothes." She nodded slowly and began the trek down to the dungeons. She stopped at his class room door. And shifted him to her other arm because it started to get tired. She opened the door and walked to the front of the class. In the far corner there was. Large dark oak door that had a plaque that read.

-Severus Snape's Private Chambers-

She turned the knob and the door opened. She walked in and set him down on the first couch she saw. She set off to find his room so she could get him a set of clothes that fit him properly. Instead of his oversized undershirt he wore at the time being. She walked in the room on the left and saw a four poster bed and went to the closet to find a pair of sweat pants and a regular black t. She came back and gave him the clothes.

Later that night she was getting him ready for bed "Do you want to bathe first?" He grumbled and soured his face. "Yes." Was all he said. "Do you need help?" He perked up and quickly said no. She nodded and picked him up and placed him in the bathroom and left him alone. She left the door alittle cracked incase he ended up needing help. Which only 5 minutes later, he ended up needing help. She chuckled on her way to the bathroom.

He was sat in an empty tub. "I can't reach my soaps." She shook her head and began to help him with his bath. She turned on the water making sure it wasn't too hot. Clogging the drain she stood to grab his soap. He sat there awkwardly waiting and watching the tub fill. "I can believe this happened." She slightly scoffed which I guess he thought was a laugh because he immediately got mad. "You think this is funny granger!" She quickly shook her head.

"What. No you miss understood me sir. I wasn't laug-" "You think it's funny having to rely on a wannabe know-it-all to have to help me do everything for the day!" He moved and water splashed on to the floor underneath her. "How about I change you into a child and have Mr.Longbottom watch you...would it be funny then!" She moved to where she was crouched now. "Sir please I wasn't laughing. I promise I'm not making fun!" "Just get out, I'll do the rest!" She quickly got up but slipped on the water that had splashed out.

She screamed but only for a second before her head smashed on the counter and she fell to the floor. "Ms.Granger!?" He shouted at her in fear that she had hurt herself too bad. She very very slowly began to move and get up. " I-I'm okay, sir." She slowly moved out the bathroom and into his living room. She moved onto the couch but before she could do anything else she passed out.

As Snape finished in the bathroom he went to go grab the shower handle but noticed his hand growing. Finally, he thought, he stood and went to his full height. That feels better he thought as he walked out the room with a towel around his waist. He went to his closet and changed into the clothes his student got for him after he changed them into their original size.

He walked towards his living room and went to the sleeping teenager on his couch. "Ms.Granger wake up. I'm back to normal so you can leave now." Nothing. "Ms.Granger?" Still not even the slightest movement. He sat next to her and looked down on her. That's when he noticed it. The blood on the pillow, dripping down onto the couch. He quickly pulled her up and slightly shook her shoulders trying to wake her. If she sleeps too long she'll go into a coma, with a wound like that.

"Ms.Granger?"

"Ms.Granger!"

"MS.GRANGER!!"

"Damn it Hermione WAKE UP!"