Hogwarts hide and seek

Dumbledore decided to have a giant game of hide and seek a month before the summer starts. He said that whoever wins gets the entire last week of school off and whatever teacher found them would get the same.

So the game began, students were everywhere trying to find the best hiding spot. Some hid in cupboards, some behind doors, and even hid in suits of armor. But the smartest witch of her age wanted the best spot possible. So she found a small broom closet and put up a black sheet in the back that would hide her from anyone who looked inside. It was dark so when the sheet was magically put up it looked like the back wall. No one would know.

An hour in and she got bored rather quickly but knew it was gonna be worth the wait. She started to hear footsteps come her way. As the door to the closet opened she held her breath but as soon as it opened it closed. She relaxed and then moved her sheet alittle bit just to be sure no one else hid in here. When she looked around and saw no one, she was relieved. That's when she heard quicker footsteps.

Almost like running and the door to her closet opened again and she heard someone breathing heavy, it must have been a student running from a teacher. She was about to let them into her hiding spot but stoped when the door swung open again. "Mr. Henderson. I believe I've already found you. Great hall, now." She knew who had found him. Professor Snape, oh no he's gonna see right through this! She worried.

The kid huffed and walked out. The door closed but something didn't feel right. She still held her breath but that didn't last long because the sheet was thrown back and a hand swiftly went over her mouth covering and muffling her scream. Before she could react the sheet was back to normal with her and the professor behind it, side by side so it didn't bulge out. The door opened once again and closed. Another teacher checking.

" I do believe I found you, Ms.Granger." He said whispering in her ear. She whimpered, why did he have to whisper with such a deep voice. "How bout we make a deal, you and I wait this out here and get that prize. What do you say?" She took his hand off her mouth and looked at his dark shape. She couldn't actually see him because it was so dark. "What will I get in return?....Sir." She said alittle about too flirty on accident. She had had a crush on him since her 4th year so she was very nervous right now. "Whatever you want. I could just really use the early summer, away, somewhere..alone..away from prying eyes..so I can do." He leaned in closer. "Whatever..I..want."

She started breathing heavy.  He chuckled. "I know what you want, all you have to do..is ask." She was hypnotized by his words. She started to hyperventilate. "I've read your mind the past 3 years. I know what you want me to do, just say it." He leaned even closer to her ear almost able to touch it. "Say it."

He moved infront of her. Leaning into her face. "Say it Hermione."

"Please..."
She paused for what seemed like forever.

"Kiss me."