Sway

(Play song) ^^^

"When marimba rhythms start to play. Dance with me, make me sway. Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore. Hold me close, sway me more"

I heard a dark voice singing with a live band in the muggle bar I walked into. HOW DARE RON CHEAT ON ME!
I went straight up to the bar and ordered a Manhattan drink. I turned and saw who was singing.

"Like a flower bending in the breeze. Bend with me, sway with ease. When we dance, you have a way with me. Stay with me, sway with me"

Is that? Professor?
As if he was reading my mind, he looked me dead in the eyes and continued singing with a smirk on his face never looking away from me.

"Other dancers may be on the floor. Dear, but my eyes will see only you. Only you have that magic technique, When we sway, I go weak"

He held out his hand. He was so handsome, he wore a black tight button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the top 3 buttons undone. With black slacks and shiny black oxfords.

"I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how, Sway me smooth, sway me now"

I looked around me. Me? He started walking towards me while still holding every note perfect. Yes, you." I stood still, drink in hand as he approached me. He stopped in front of me. Put his arm around my waist pulling me in alittle but closer to him.

"Other dancers may be on the floor. Dear, but my eyes will see only you. Only you have that magic technique
When we sway, I go weak"

His breathe smelled like a mix of mint and alcohol. It's been you.
That caught me off guard. I down my drink and followed him willingly.

"I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how.Sway me smooth, sway me now
When marimba rhythms start to play. Dance with me, make me sway. Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore. Hold me close, sway me more"

He brought me back to the small stage and began sway us together as one. Just relax. He began moving quicker moving me with him.

"Like a flower bending in the breeze. Bend with me, sway with ease.
When we dance you have a way with me. Stay with me, sway with me"

He was getting to the louder parts but his voice never quivered, it stayed smooth and dark. Now that I'm up close to him, I notice his long black hair was in a ponytail and he had a small stubble....He looks so...handsome.

"When marimbas start to play
Hold me close, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more"

He smirked as he began spinning me and dipped me.

"Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance, you have a way with me.

Stay with me, sway with me!"

As the song came to the end and I was still dipped. I was breathing uneven and he slowly brought me back up. There was a standing ovation. But I couldn't hear them, my eyes were still on him.

"Hello...Hermione."

"H-Hello...Severus."

Ofcourse I went home with him after that, how could I not! Completely forgetting why I even went to the bar.