How villians are made

"RON AND I WOULD BE FINE WITHOUT YOU! You don't do anything! All you do is correct everything we do. You're annoying! You useless MUDBLOOD!"

Hermione couldn't believe her ears..her best friends..didn't want her.
She quickly ran from them and ran down the hall. Not looking where she was going she ran straight into the nastiest professor. He stood tall and grabbed her shoulders. "Watch where your going!" She just stared at him with tears flowing from her eyes. His mood softened. "What's happened Ms.Granger?" She said nothing.

Not knowing what he was doing he picked her up bridal style and walked to his private chambers. Setting her on the couch he went to make some nice hot tea.

"What happened?"

She started "I know you're a death eater." She paused looking at his face. "I wanna join. Ive found I'm not wanted on this side, Harry proved that when he called me useless. And a mudblood."

Her face void of all emotions now, not even crying anymore. He was beyond shocked. "Are you positive Granger.." He seemed skeptical. "Read my mind if you must." So he did.

He saw it all, the fight, her running, and her thoughts on switching sides.

He smirked at her and moved closer, putting a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Lets go have a chat with the dark lord." She looked him in the eyes and smiled. She grabbed his hand and he flicked his cloak around them and he flew out of the school. Not caring if someone saw. Landing outside the manor, we walked up to the doors. Not bothering with knocking he walked straight in and went upstairs.

Knocking on the door. Severus stood tall and confident with a slight smirk on his face. The Dark Lord swung the door open. "Oh, Severus what a surprise...how can I help you."

Severus bowed his head and looked hun in his eyes. "I must speak with you my lord it's urgent and alittle out of what we do but I hope I can persuade you." Voldemort looked skeptical but let him in anyways.

Severus walked in with the girl in tow. Her head always facing the ground. The dark lord looked at them both. "Speak."

That's when she surprised both of them. "I want to join your side. I don't feel like explaining myself again so look in my head." Severus looked down at her, his mouth agape. He slowly looked up at Voldemort and saw a small smile crack on his lips.

He laughed..."I like you.. only problem your a mudblood. So I will make you wear you mask 24/7 when you are around any other deatheaters, besides Severus of course. Speaking of him." He turned to look at his faithful servant that had black hair. "You will take care of her, I'm rather fond of her attitude already she is clearly a very powerful witch and would be a great asset on our side." Snape quickly bowed his head. "Yes my lord."

Voldemort looked at Hermione. "Now give me your left arm." He said holding it his hand out. She held out her arm and he began to put the dark mark on her. She yelped at first but as she got used to the pain..it sort of numbed.

"You both are free to go, oh and Hermione..I want to know everything about Harry Potter, I will summon you personally." She smiled at him, grabbing the mask from his hands, putting it on. Bowed at the torso. "Yes...my lord."

Snape grabbed her hand and he apporated them to the Hogwarts gates. "Take your mask off but put your hood up to hide your hair from prying eyes, it's very noticeable." She nodded at him. "Yes sir."

He chuckled. "No need to say sir, just Severus will be fine." She smiled at him and put her hood up, walking across the grounds and back towards the castle.

He stopped outside the Gryffindor common room. "I don't need to tell you that you can't let anyone see that mark. And if Potter wants to be friends with you again. Then do it my little spy." She smiled at the nickname. She nodded "of course Severus."

It had been 2 months since she joined. She's told Voldemort everything she knew and let him completely search her mind for anything else he would need. And finally the time had come.

She stood in front of Harry, mask on. She watched as his face contorted into pure disbelief as we stormed the castle. It was finally here. The battle of Hogwarts. The war. And Hermione knew she was on the winning side, the powerful one. Severus fought by her side.

Together they were unstoppable.

Together they won.

She shed no tears.

She actually smiled.

Harry Potter...is dead!