Snape (Dark lord)

(This one will probably be changed, I don't like it)

She sat in front of me a child i'd taught for 6 years. She sat coughing blood all over my floor. Her breathing heavy, weak, and uneven. Her chest rising rapidly. She opened her mouth just so more blood could flow out. I walked to her and grabbed her hair right above her scalp and pulled her up to my face. She screamed from the pain and put her hands on top of mine trying to free herself. "Tell me child where is Potter?" She said nothing just looked up at me. "Tell me, and I'll let you down. You want to be let down...don't you?"

She coughed more blood out and gasped for air. "Please I don't know." I raised her higher by her hair. "TELL ME!" Before I could do anything else I was interrupted. "My lord there's been a sighting of Harry Potter." He bursted in yelling and panting from running up here. I dropped the girl and she landed on her stomach with a heavy thump and she cried out. "Send out a search party in the area, I want him found!" He bowed low.

"Yes my lord." And quickly turned around to leave. I looked down at the pathetic witch below me..right where she belongs. Her face was bloody from her forehead wound. Her lip was busted. All because she didn't wanna talk.

"Pathetic."

She tried to get up but I put my boot on her head and pushed her back down. "You can stay under my boot where you belong mudblood."

As I pulled her down the stairs into the basement I opened the door with a flick of my wrist and pushed her down to the floor. I flicked my wrist again and within a second her hands were shackled to the stone wall on the left. "I'll see you soon, and when I get back I'll have a present for you." I chuckled darkly and left turning off the light. Leaving her in complete darkness.

It's been 2 days and I finally got him. I walked down to the basement and opened the door. She immediately turned towards me and stood up. "Sit back down you wench!" I said as I walked up to her and shoved her to the floor. She landed backwards in her butt and looked up at me with fire in her eyes. I kneel down infront of her and grab her chin. "I have a present for you." She looked scared now.

She gulped quickly and tried moving backwards. I put my hand in my inside cloak pocket and grab something wrapped in a white clothe. I threw it towards her and it opened showing potters broken glasses that were splashed with blood same as the clothe. She immediately got up and tried to rush me but the chains kept her back. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I just chuckled and left, leaving it to her imagination.

"YOU MONSTER. TRAITOR. TURNCOAT!" She yelled as I walked out.

I walk up the stairs to the first floor and down the hall to the first room on the right. Where he was, strung up from the ceiling like a piece of meat. I begin putting on a pair of gloves. "So "chosen one" a little over talkative  birdy told me there's a second prophecy about you, "At winters end the new dark lord shall fall to one close to who slayed the first." Now wanna tell me what you know about it?" He looked at me with pure hatred. "It means you'll fall!"

I looked amused at that sentence, a smug look on my face as I ask. "You really think so? I've been a spy for nearly 20 years, no one gets close to me without my notice. I've been under the wing of 2 powerful wizards and now surpassed them both. But don't worry I'll get you talking soon." He still had a hard face on and looked at the gloves. I chuckled "Oh fret not these aren't for you." I snapped my fingers and 2 deatheaters appeared in the room with us. "Go fetch her." They bowed and left immediately.

5 min later they walked through the door with a unconscious granger. "Hermione! What have you done to her?!" No one answered him. The two men who brought her in were now shackling her wrists to the ceiling, dangling her down. "Now let's get some answers."

Her screams were deafening. Hit after hit. Curse after curse. "Please I don't know! Stop hurting her please!"

That's when he stopped, thinking of a better plan all together. He doesn't need to know who to kill. He'll just have to kill everyone.

"You know what, I've changed my mind. I don't need you to talk but while your here you'll be the first to witness my new plan." I turned my wand to the girl who looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Goodbye Ms.Granger"

Avada Kadavra