Bucket of water (part 2)

Dedicated for @S3v3rus032
Thank you for enjoying the first part! Here's part 2
——
He couldn't stop thinking of her since that one detention. Everytime he thought about it his face would go red and feel as if he was overheating.

No I can't be thinking of my student like this. She might be of age but she hasn't graduated yet.

As he looked up he saw his class coming in. And of course she's in it. Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs. He had to turn around as his face began to turn red. Images flashing of her wet shirt sticking to her chest. He got mad at himself for even thinking about it again.

He turned around and saw them all sat down waiting for him. Her up front, looking right at him. Waiting for him to start teaching. He had to look away.

"Today you will work in silence and read chapters 36-38, what unicorn horn is used for in potions. Homework will be a foot long scroll of everything a unicorn horn can help with or cause in the art of potion making."

They all took their books out and began reading in silence. He walks over to his desk and sat, looking down the whole time grading papers from last class.

"Um sir?" He looks up slowly to see the girl infront of him. "Did you want me to redo my detention?" He looks around her to look at his empty classroom. How long ago did class end?

He looks back at her. "No.. it was canceled..leave it at that."

"Are you sure sir."

"...yes."

"Is this because of what happened."

"No." He barked at her and stood up. She backed up a bit and looked up at him. "Sorry sir, I understand." He walked around his desk and walked over and looked down his nose at her. "Why do you want to finish your detention so bad."

"Because sir..I-" she put her head down. "I just don't want any special treatment cause of an accident."

"Special treatment..? That's what you think is happening.. no." He starts walking closer to her. And she slowly backs up. "No, what's happening is since the night you had that little water "accident"...I can't get you out of my mind." She finally hit the wall behind her, her professor still walking closer til they were almost a foot away from each other. "No..you're not getting special treatment. You're in my mind like a plague, and I'm trying to get you out. So now that you know, do you really wanna redo your detention?"

He leans down so that their noses almost touched. She said nothing. "Well?" He could see her face go completely red. Her dark brown eyes met his deep black ones. "I.." she stopped mid sentence.

After a few more minutes of silence. He snorts. "Get out." She doesn't move, just stands there staring at him. "Get out granger.." he growled in her face, she finally snapped out of whatever trance she was in and rushed out.

He finally let out a breath of relief and felt his heart racing. She's gonna be the death of me.

She rushed from the room and ran into her Head Girl dormitory, leaning against the door and sliding down to the ground. Breathing heavily, her heart beating out of her chest. Does he know...that I did it on purpose... her face heats up thinking about how close he was to her.