i'm all yours

you've always found dokyeom's tendency to be shy around new people endearing, loving the way he tries extra hard to be friendly and upbeat. you think it's silly, of course, because you have never met a person who didn't fall in love with him the second they met him. he has no problem making a conversation flow with a stranger, although he second guesses himself every time. he's been invited to a fashion week fashion show as a brand ambassador, and he's thrilled about it. the event is finally happening, and his nerves kicked in right before we arrived. "it feels so weird without the guys here'", he kept saying. he would balance it out with saying "i'm really excited to talk to all the carat's though" with his infamous smile. you're excited for him to talk to them too, you love watching him do his thing. he's always so immensely grateful and filled with radiance.

we walk onto the carpet together, where most of the interviews and introductions take place before everyone settles in for the show. dokyeom's been fiddling with his fingers the whole car ride here, seemingly distracted and in his head. as an extrovert yourself, he's told you countless times how happy he is to have you here in moments like these, as you help him come out of his shell. he looks damn good tonight though, and he has to know it. his proportions are just right, his patterned shirt tucked into leather pants, squeezing his legs in all the right places. a puffy leather jacket sits on top of it all, pulling the look together. if he wasn't so nervous, you would have been all over him already.

he's already been greeted by a lot of people, making casual small talk and introductions. some carat's are line up on the outskirts of the carpet. dokyeom doesn't hesitate to go over to them. you watch as he interacts with them, signing their albums and taking selfies with them. he giggles softly at their jokes and talks to them as if they have been friends forever. you, of course, can still tell he's shyer than usual as you watch his body language. he blushes occasionally, feeling all the attention on him. you watch him proudly as he walks over to you after meeting with them all. when he gets to you he sighs a sigh of relief, shaking off the anxiety and collecting himself.

"you're doing so good baby" you encourage. you reach up to run your hand through his hair, but stop when you remember that it's been done and placed exactly where it should be. you bring your hand back down, saying "sorry, it's really hard for me to not do that" you admit sheepishly.

he smiles down at you, thinking about how he doesn't know what he would do if you weren't here with him.

"i know, i wish you could do it too" he states, kissing your forehead. your cheeks heat up at the act as you look up at him. once again, you are hit with his beauty. you don't know how someone could be so beautiful.

"you're so beautiful" you speak, hoping he truly understands.

he stares back down at you, watching you look up at him with doe eyes. he could melt.

"thank you, sweet girl" he smiles, butterflies in his stomach at the compliment. "but you" he says, taking one of your hands, "look absolutely stunning". he holds your hand up above your head and makes you spin around, smiling at you as you giggle at him.

and he means it, you do look absolutely stunning. your red dress hugs you everywhere it should be, flowing down to the floor with a high slit exposing your leg. if he hadn't been so nervous, he would have been all over you already.

"i am so lucky" he breathes out, more so muttering to himself, but you hear it anyway. you can't hide your smile. sometimes you don't know how you don't just combust with happiness every time you're in his presence.

eventually he's taken away from you, pulled to the side for a little interview. you stand off to the side with his manager, watching from behind the person filming. it's a simple instagram video, but the woman interviewing is doing way too much. she's gorgeous, and she knows it. she's shamelessly flirting with him, and it honestly kind of makes you laugh at first. i mean, you can't blame her. dokyeom shifts uncomfortably on his feet, feeling awkward after it goes on for a while. he stays polite and happy, answering everything straight to the point. he looks over at you briefly, shooting you a quick smile. you give him a goofy thumbs up back, making him relax. the lady doesn't give up though. she asks a question completely unrelated to the show, something about relationships and if he's single. you see him try to hold back his laugh at the nerve she has.

"actually, my wonderful girlfriend y/n is here with me tonight. i'm really happy she's here and i would be nowhere without her support" he answers honestly, smiling ear to ear. you blush as everyone around turns to look at you as hide behind his manager, making him chuckle.

the interviewer looks at you, literally eyeing you up and down. you smile at her with a sarcastic smile, one you know another women would catch immediately. you send her a quick wave, you swear she rolled her eyes. she ends the interview quickly, having no interest anymore. you have the best boyfriend ever. truly. he starts to walk back over to you, and you notice two girls checking him out as they pass. they giggle to themselves as they walk by, saying a quick hello to him. he says hi back, shooting them a smile and they walk away giggling even louder. you cross your arms and pout, noticing him walk towards you with a raised eyebrow.

"can you stop being so hot and sweet and lovely? every girl here is falling in love with you" you huff, not knowing you had the ability to be this jealous.

dokyeom chuckles softly, smiling at your words. he finds it cute, actually. you don't usually get jealous, and he would be lying if he said he didn't kind of like it. to be honest, he's been looking at you all night, still stunned by how good you look. he hasn't noticed too much of what else was going on, besides the creepy interview lady.

"is somebody jealous?" he smirks, moving in closer to you, taking advantage of this moment. 

"yes, yes i am actually" you pout, still keeping your arms crossed.

he just smiles at you. he uncrosses your arms and holds your hands in his, leaving a light kiss on your pouted lips.

"i'm all yours baby, hmm?" he hums, placing a hand on the small of your back and pulling you into him until you're pressed firmly against him. he keeps a hand on your waist, rocking you both back and forth slowly.

all you can do is nod quickly, feeling shy all of a sudden at how speechless and riled up his words left you. you know your face is red hot, and you bury it into his chest before he can see. you were too late though, as he caught it right away. before the words even came out he knew you would react that way. he chuckles as you hide your face, squeezing your hip lightly.

"baby" he hums softly into your hair, trying to get you to look up.

you place your hands on his waist now, peeling your head away from the comfort of his chest. you look up at him, waiting for what he has to say.

"i love you" is what he lands on, smiling wide as he says it.

you stand up on your tip toes, pecking his lips before saying "i love you too".