protective

Y/N POV:

the bar is packed tonight, and we can barely move in here. we came out with a few of the guys to just have a few drinks and have a chill night, but i think we picked the wrong place for that. i'm not dressed very nice, at least in my opinion. i threw on a pair of jean shorts and a pretty cropped tank. i couldn't be bothered coming up with an outfit. i felt fine when i left the house, but the vibes are uncomfortable in the bar.

—————-

"i'm just gonna wear this, is this okay?" i ask dokyeom, wondering if it's too casual for where we're going.

he turns around while fixing his hair in the mirror and looks me up and down. he smirks before coming over to me and putting his hands on my hips.

"fuck, you look good" he breathes into my lips. he pulls me closer, pushing into me. he starts to kiss my neck and i can't help but push my hips into him.

"nope nope nope, we have to go or we're gonna be late to meet the guys" i say, sliding away from him.

"ughhh babe! that's not fair" he groans, pouting at me.

i smack his butt playfully saying, "later" with a wink.

——————

guys are always kind of shit, but the ones in this place tonight are extra kind of shit. i keep feeling stares on me the whole night. i try to let it go but it's getting to be a lot. i'm not the only one noticing though, because dk has noticed too.

i look down at my outfit, just making sure there's not a big stain on my shirt or something plausible to be making them stare. after the first few stares, he started getting a bit protective.

while we are standing at the bar sipping on our first drinks. he stands behind me with his back resting against the counter. he pulls me close to him so that i'm pressed against his body. his arm wraps around my waist, holding his drink in the other hand. i feel safer now, even though some stares continue i know that i'm safe.
he rubs his thumb up and down on the exposed part of my stomach, sending goosebumps up my body.

"hi" i say, just wanting to talk to him. i lean my head into his chest and look up at him.

"hi baby" he chuckles. he gives me a soft peck on my lips.

"what's up?" he asks me.

"i just like you" i say, blurting out the obvious. i'm smiling like a dork.

he chuckles softly at me, his eyes filled with fondness. he places a kiss on the top of my head before saying "well i like you too cutie".

"y/n! get your ass out here and dance with us!" i turn away from dk to see mingyu and seungkwan calling me over. those boys love to have fun.

i look back to dk and he pats my hips saying "go ahead, can't leave the dance kings waiting", with a smile.

i put my drink down on the bar without even thinking, but notice as i'm out on the floor that dokyeom picks it up and holds it the whole time. he watches us dance, smiling at me from across the room. his eyes on me are the only ones i want to feel. but i still notice people looking at me from every direction. being in the center of the room only made it worse. if looks could kill, then damn my boyfriend would be a murderer. he's shooting daggers into everyone now, i can tell he's getting serious about it. i would be so lying if i said i didn't find it extremely attractive. i've never seen him get protective like this.

after a good while of dancing i decide to go back over to dk. i would rather just be with him now. i've had a couple more drinks and i'm definitely feeling it. i get really touchy when i'm drunk, and i want my boyfriend. i find him a little further down at the bar talking to a friend of his. i don't want to interrupt their conversation so i quietly sneak in next to him, waiting it out. but without even breaking his convo, he notices my presence. he slides his arm around my waist and pulls me next to him, rubbing his hand on my stomach lightly as he talks. i smile to myself, just feeling lucky. i take his hand in mine and start playing around with his fingers, just wanting any excuse to be touching him. i twist his seventeen ring around for a little bit. he smiles down at me occasionally, kissing the top of my head. his friend announces he should get going, and now dk's attention is all mine.