be good

*warning: smut ahead* 😬😬

Y/N POV:

i stand in the mirror and zip up my dress, smiling at myself as i get it all the way up. i clean up pretty nicely, if i do say so myself. tonight we are going to this gala that dokyeom and the rest of the guys are invited too. it's a pretty big deal so we've been doing a lot in preparation for it.

"baby!" i call out, hoping to summon my boyfriend from downstairs to help me clasp the back of the dress.

he appears quickly, a big smile on his face as he looks me up and down. i turn around and move my hair to the side, and he knows immediately to do the clasp. his cold fingers make contact with my neck, and i shiver under his touch.

"there you go, love" he says, leaving a soft kiss on my skin.

"thank you" i say, as i turn around to face him. once i take him all in, i'm practically weak in the knees. i wouldn't say i'm necessarily a girl who's a sucker for a guy in a suit, but this man is changing that. the grey fabric is hugging him just right in every single place. i can still just make out his toned upper arms when he moves, watching the fabric stretch at the tension. my eyes trail down to his legs, and damn do those pants fit just right. they end just at his ankle, gripping his thighs just tight enough to leave little up to my imagination. i know i'm staring now, but i can't peel my eyes away.

"enjoying the view?" he asks, smirking at me, enjoying this.

"you look perfect kyeom" i breathe out, cutting right to the chase.

"thank you, love" he smiles, pulling me into him by my hips. "so do you", he kisses my cheek.
he backs away and i almost whine at the loss of contact. i got to keep it together.

he walks past me and stands in front of the mirror, messing with his hair. he raises his arm up to fluff it around, and his torso becomes exposed, showing his boxer band against his abs.
i bite my lip in frustration as he looks at me through the mirror. he chuckles at me, turning around saying "you're staring again, darling".

i walk over to him and push my body into him, needing to feel him on me. i kiss him roughly, moaning as he kisses me back. i grind my heat against him, feeling his obvious hard press into me.

"baby" he sighs, "we can't. we are going to be late" he backs away reluctantly.

"let's just ditch" i say, running my hand along his bicep, stopping when i reach his hand. i pull him towards the bed, making him sit down.

"we can't ditch baby" he says, watching as i sit down on his lap. my dress rides up my thighs, leaving nothing but my wet panties between me and his covered bulge.

"you're that wet for me already and i haven't even touched you, pretty girl?"
he groans, gripping my hips and pushing me down into him. it won't be much longer until he just has to give in. i reach my hand down and start to palm his bulge, causing him to throw his head back.

"princess, don't" he says, but makes no real effort to get up and make me stop.

i connect my lips with his to get him to shut up, and remove my hand. i grind on him as i tug on his hair, sweet moans escaping my lips. his phone rings from the bedside table, and i almost beg him not to move.

"don't get that" i mumble sloppily against his lips.

"'mmm" he hums, but reaches his arm out and picks up his phone. i pout at him, groaning.

"hi gyu" he says into the phone, causing me to roll my eyes.

dokyeom catches me, smacking my ass lightly and mouths 'be good'. he keeps one hand on my back, keeping our bottom half's pressed together.

"yeah i know we are leaving right now" he says as he hangs up the phone.

"here's the deal" he says huskily, gripping my ass. "we leave now and go to the gala, and you be a good girl for me the whole time, i'll fuck you just how you like it when we get home".

"you'll still fuck me how i want even if i'm not good" i say, smirking at him.

he shakes his head and chuckles amusingly, "you're not wrong".

we get up from the bed and clean ourselves up before piling into the car. i'm so hot and bothered and completely unsatisfied from earlier. the last thing i need right now is to watch him drive. his hands grip the wheel and his suit sleeve rides up, exposing the veins in his arms. he seems to have calmed down, but i can't stop thinking about what could have happened if we didn't have to go to this stupid thing. i picture us still on the bed, him eating me out as i tug at his hair, moaning his name. i shift in my seat, feeling myself growing soaking wet.

he turns his attention from the road over to me, "you alright over there baby?" he asks, eyebrows furrowing and concerned at all my shifting.

i gulp, and say yes, very unconvincing. he takes the answer for now and continues driving until we pull into the parking garage, finding a spot.

once the car is in park he looks over at me, seeing my disheveled appearance. i bend down to get my purse, and realize as i come back up that my dress has rolled up my thighs, revealing my lace undies. he bites his lip, reaching over to pull it back down. his hand brushes against my heat and he feels how wet i am.

"you're soaking wet baby, what were you thinking about? i told you to be a good girl" he asks, meeting my eyes.

i grip his wrist and push his hand into my heat, saying "you. i need you, kyeom" i breath, loving the contact of his hand. i keep guiding it to rub my clit, gasping at the sensation.

"you're so needy today, baby" he snarls, removing my hand from his wrist. he slides my panties to the side and traces his thumb on my bare clit. he moves it in circular motions, watching me throw my head back. he sticks a finger in, finding my g spot almost instantly. i moan loudly, groaning his name. he slides in another finger, thrusting them in and out of me until i'm a whining mess.

"babe i'm-i'm going to come" i yell, thrusting my hips up into the air. he uses his free hand to push me back down into the seat, keeping me there firmly.

"that's a good girl come for me" he moans.

i gasp as i reach my climax, digging my hands into the seat. i feel myself release onto his fingers, breathing heavy as i come back down.

"i love you" i pant out, looking at him.

"you love that you always get what you want" he says, smirking as he pulls his fingers out.

he goes to get a tissue to wipe them off, but i grab his wrist and bring his hand towards me.

"babe don't you dare do th-" he starts to say, but is cut off as i bring his fingers into my mouth, sucking my juices off of him. i look into his eyes as i lick them one by one. my eyes trail down to his bulge, a huge tent in his suit pants that can't be denied.

he pulls out his phone and sends a quick text to the band groupchat,
we're running a bit late, be there eventually.

he throws his phone into the console saying, "fuck, you're in trouble now" he growls, colliding his lips with me, gripping one of my breasts.