Reply 1994 (2013)

"Hey, there is no one who'll accept your foul temper, except for your groom."

"Why did I mess with you when you're this good?" ~ Trash

"To the people I love, there are words that are very hard to say."

"Where in the world is there a man like that? Drama should be realistic."

"We all get used to the relationships in this world and eventually, we take it for granted."

"She was b*tching at me all day long. That was how she shows her affection."

"You need to believe that the path you chose is the right answer and make it the right answer."

"Living without having regrets on the choices I made, that is the right answer in life."

"If I knew that I would regret it, I would have told him that I loved him."

"You never get used to saying goodbye, especially if it might be the last time you say goodbye."

"I think you already know, but this time I have to say it clearly."

"Dreams should be high. Love should be deep."

"I let her words sway my feelings back and forth."

"It was pathetic to see myself doing one-sided love. So even if I get rejected, I told her that I like her." ~ ChilBong

"The game isn't over, is it? I won't give up then." ~ Chilbong

"Whether you get the love or get dumped heartlessly, if you want to end the one-sided love, the only way to do it is through confession. It's over only after you confront it. Of course, there are many one-sided loves that couldn't be confessed in this world... That's why one-sided love hurts." ~ Chilbong

"Some say there are miracles, some say there aren't. But in the end, at that desperate moment, anyone prays for a miracle and waits for it. So that a slight hope at least can be given at every desperate moment, a miracle must exist. But miracles are miracles because they are not common."

"Life is, in all overwhelming probability, cruel."

"Don't smile like that. I may fall for you." #TrashBinggeuraeBromance

"Effort isn't seen, all the eyes can see is the result. Therefore, other people's successes are credited as innate genius or a mere luck."

"It ain't over 'til it's over." - Yogi Berra

"If now is not the time, I'll have to wait. I won't give up." ~ Chilbong

"I let her go, and she's gone too far away."

"It is love that changes the world."

"If there's nothing to lose, there's nothing to be afraid of."

"As love gets deeper, as your desire not to lose it gets bigger, fear also gets bigger. Love grows by eating up fear. The way to overcome the fear in love is ultimately love itself."

"Even if it's hard, it's worth it." ~ Trash

"And if I lose you this time, I thought it would really be the end." ~ Chilbong

"I started liking you the first time I saw you, and I still like you now." ~ Chilbong

"When I began to leave a space for that person, that empty space started to feel lonely, and a part of my heart started to ache."

"I missed her because I was lonely. And because I missed her, I got even lonelier."

"If there's something that doesn't work out even after having heartache for 10,000 hours, at least, for that person, I have to let her go."

"Life comes and attacks you when you least expect it. It may be sadness, or extreme fear. At that moment, what we can do is accept reality and admit that we lost. We don't know how life will turn out. There is no way we can avoid it. We just have to face it, and get hurt once in a while. But life sometimes thrills us with unexpected events, and gives us happiness when we overcome hardships."

"We don't know how life will turn out, so we use all our senses to survive it."

"The reason why our youth is painful is that it's full of unknowns. It's like the time of taking an exam, when there's so many blanks that we have no idea what to put. When I look back to those times, there were no right answers to the blanks. But for some reason, I had a fear of someone holding an answer sheet and grading the papers, and a fear that the answers I wrote were different from other people."