44: Switching

[Jisung]

It hadn't been many days since me and Minho had sex for the first time, but I already felt a craving to be with him again.

The experience had been so nice, and after all, I'd wanted to be that close to him for so long that now that I'd actually gotten to do it, I was ecstatic.

And as I walked up to Minho's apartment door, pressing in the code and letting my fingers slip around the door handle to tug it down, I hoped he was in the mood today.

I wasn't going to ask him to fuck me just because I needed it, I only did that with strangers, so I hoped he also wanted to do it again.

He had said that he liked it, but as I already knew, he wasn't always in the mood to have sex, which I understood as I also had those moments.

I let the door close behind me, getting started on taking off my boots and jacket.

But I hadn't even finished getting the outerwear off me before I felt arms wrap around me from behind, hugging me tight.

"Jisung.." Minho mumbled into my ear.

I heard him take a deep breath, assuming he was taking in my scent now that I was close again.

"You're.. here." He continued, still holding me as he helped me off with my jacket, throwing it on the floor as he couldn't be bothered to hang it up.

Minho then turned me around, slipping my face between his hands and pulling me in for a gentle kiss.

I kissed him back, letting out a content hum, but I was a little surprised as I felt his hands move from my cheeks to my thighs.

Minho's fingers wrapped around them, then lifted me up so he was carrying me.

He kept the kiss going though, and even though I'd been a little caught off guard by being picked up, I happily obliged to continuing the kiss.

The man held me tightly to make sure I was safe, bringing me in to his living area and sitting down in the couch, me now in his lap.

His tongue poked out hesitantly to swipe over my lip, and with a little giggle I parted them, finding his way of telling me he wanted more cute.

I let him be in charge of the pace from now, giving his tongue permission to explore where it wanted, licking at it lazily.

And soon, Minho seemed to be bored with just this, pulling back a little to press kisses to my jaw.

"The hickey's still here.." He mumbled in a content tone, dipping his head down to peck it. "Can I.. make another one?"

I nodded, my eyes fluttering closed as Minho's teeth captured a very sensitive part of my neck, nipping at it before he started to suck.

"A-Ah—" I stuttered out, a warm red colour seeping onto my cheeks as I hadn't expected to be so affected already.

Before I could even try to prevent it, he'd made blood rush down to a certain area, leaving me to strain against my pants a little.

"Hyung.." I whined breathily, a pout on my lips as I hadn't intended on getting hard before even asking him if it was okay.

Minho's face popped up in front of me again once he was finished with the hickey, looking at me with curious eyes and a small smile.

"Yeah?"

"Can we, um.. have sex again?"

He blushed. "You— You want to? I was worried that maybe you'd be, like.. done after one time.."