15: Always Come To An End

"Baby, are you coming? I'm already dressed!" Jia called out, she was waiting for me while I'd been busy rubbing body lotion on my skin.

As it was no longer the middle of summer, my shoulders, elbows and knees had started to need moisturizing again.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I said back, tying the towel around my waist again just in case she had any windows facing the neighbours.

The thing she had brought before getting into the bath with me had been chocolate covered strawberries, and we had enjoyed them and the champagne in the tub.

She'd been really sweet to me and fed me and everything, it had been a really nice time.

I made my way to her bedroom, looking around as she wasn't there.

"Are you still in the closet?"

"Mhm, get in here!" She giggled.

I wondered what she was giggling about, anticipating what I would lay eyes on once I entered her walk-in closet.

Jia was sitting on an ottoman in the middle of the room, wearing the most casual outfit I'd ever seen her in.

She was wearing silk shorts and a t-shirt, wiggling her finger at me to get me closer.

"What.. do you want?" I was a little sceptical, but approached hesitantly with a small curious smile on my lips.

"Well, I figured.. since I borrow your clothes when I stay over at your place, you could borrow mine since you're staying over here?" She patted the ottoman beside her, and I sat down with soft red cheeks.

I had no idea where she was going with this, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to let her dress me if she found something that fit.

"That's— fine by me, as long as I don't have to wear something uncomfortable the rest of the evening. If you're planning to dress me uncomfortably, I'll be taking it off after a while."

She nodded. "Don't worry, I think a crop top and some shorts won't be too uncomfortable!"

"If you say so, Jia." I hummed amusedly.

The thing about Jia's wardrobe though, was that it was pretty.. revealing.

She liked showing off her body, and with good reason, she was stunning.

I wasn't really used to wearing revealing clothing, but I did walk around topless a lot so it wasn't like I had something to hide.

Jia sat back down next to me, holding up two small pieces of fabric that were supposed to be my outfit.

"Is that— all I'll be wearing?"

She giggled. "Yeah, that's it. You aren't scared of showing off your body, right?"

"No, not really, but— isn't it cold to wear that?"

My girlfriend held up the top in front of me. "If you're cold, then I'll warm you up with my body, babe. Now, raise your arms."

I nodded and did as she said, and she helped me slip into the garment.

As I expected it sat very snugly on me, especially around the shoulders and arms.

The top was short-sleeved and stopped slightly below my chest.

"It fit!" Jia grinned. "Is it comfortable, or no?"