38: Helping Hand

[Jisung]

"There we go, just— a little to the right, now. Mm, yeah. Good job~" I mumbled, speaking in a low tone.

It was pretty early in the morning, and I was helping Minho get out of his pyjamas so he could have a shower before we headed out for breakfast.

But as he had warned me, he wasn't the easiest person to handle in the mornings, complaining about how the feeling of water would always be so annoying in the morning.

The only reason I was insisting that he should shower was because we'd had quite the night yesterday, and although we started out in the bathtub, Minho had expressed that he would prefer it if we weren't naked just yet.

But even so, we managed to get ourselves somewhat messy.

And once we were finished, we were too tired to properly clean anything, so neither of us were feeling too fresh this morning.

But I hoped that getting him to take a shower would be easier when we were doing it together, trying to tug him up out of bed as he was now naked.

"Now, come with me, if we do it together it'll be fun, right?"

I noticed he seemed to light up a little, smiling at his cute barely awake face.

"Together? Okay.." He mumbled sleepily, letting me get him up and move him to the bathroom, making him sit down on the warm floor while I got naked and turned on the shower.

While I waited for the water to warm up, I got out two towels in advance, knowing Minho liked drying off as quickly as possible after a shower since he didn't enjoy the feeling of being moist.

I then headed back towards him, holding my hands out. "Hyungie, it's time to get in there."

Minho pouted deeply, letting out a whine.

"But I don't like it.."

"Then.. how about for every part of you I get to clean, I'll give you one kiss? Does that sound like a nice deal?"

A soft red washed over Minho's cheeks, and I giggled breathily.

"I'll take that as a yes. Can you get up for me, then?"

Minho nodded shyly, taking my hand and getting up from the floor to join me in the shower.

"First of all, your hair. Can you turn around for me? Also, it might be good if you look upwards just so I don't accidentally get shampoo into your eyes."

The man did as I asked, turning around and tilting his head backwards to look up at the ceiling.

I then guided him backwards so his hair was under the water, rinsing it through before massaging shampoo into it.

Because Minho's hair wasn't damaged from bleaching like mine was, I figured he might not need conditioner, but his ends felt a little dry after the shampooing so I spread a tiny amount onto my fingers and brushed it into them.

And while we waited to rinse out his hair, I got started on my own.

After a few minutes, I was also waiting for the conditioner to do its work, and I figured Minho's hair could be rinsed now.

Guiding the man back into position under the water, I ran my fingers through his hair, and once the conditioner was all rinsed out, my hands slipped down to his back.

I'd always found it very attractive how naturally broad his back was, and so as it was right in front of me, I couldn't help but brush my hands over it.

"What.. are you doing now?" Minho asked me.

I let out a small content sigh, having him turn around to face me again. "Nothing much, I.. was just admiring you. Is that okay?"