30: New Fantasies

[Minho]

My eyes widened as the door to Jisung's apartment opened, not expecting to see my soulmate in such a state right now.

I took a good look at him from head to toe, my eyebrows scrunched up in worry as he let me in.

He was wearing a robe and his hair looked a whole mess.

"Why.. do you look like you haven't showered or slept for days??" I pouted.

Jisung crossed his arms, he seemed a little embarrassed. "Because I.. uhm, I haven't. I haven't slept ever since the night I stayed with you.."

I grabbed his arm gently. "But— you were the one who suggested that you try going back to work today. You— can't leave the house in this state, Ji." I shook my head softly.

"Let's get you showered, c'mon."

Before letting him reply, I dragged him to the bathroom, closing and locking the door.

"But hyung, I— I can just wear a hat or something.."

"No, you can't. Just— think about how much nicer it will feel once you're done showering, okay? If— If you need me to, I'll even step in and shower you myself."

Jisung hit me lightly, blushing a bit.

He untied his robe while I headed over to turn the shower on, and when I turned back around he was butt naked.

"So, what do you want?"

"I-I can do it myself, hyung.."

I smiled softly. "That's the spirit. Now you shower while I go and pick out some clothes for you."

My hand reached out to pat Jisung's arm encouragingly, but as he was walking past me to head into the shower, he paused.

He was really close to me all of a sudden, and my eyes widened, heart beating faster.

"Thank you, hyungie.." Jisung mumbled, chewing on his lip as he looked like he was contemplating something.

But he looked so cute while thinking, and I just couldn't resist reaching up to cup his cheek.

"Do you still, um.. remember that we kissed?" He asked me, looking a little surprised when he felt my hand on his cheek.

"Yeah, I do. I don't know about you, but.. I think I'd like to.. do it again?" I suggested, almost whispering it as I was afraid he would be weirded out.

But Jisung just smiled softly at me, leaning even closer. "I'd really like that, too."

And once I'd heard that Jisung was down, there was nothing stopping me from acting on my wants anymore.

I was pretty bold, hands coming to rest on his bare waist, pulling him even closer to kiss him.

The kiss lasted only a few seconds, but it was more than enough for me.

"I.. love you." I whispered once Jisung pulled back, and yet again these three words felt so different.

Jisung pressed a small peck to my lips before passing me and heading over to the shower.

"I love you too, hyung."

He closed the door, and with that he was out of sight.

I had no idea how to feel, it was so weird yet so nice what was going on inside me at this moment.

My autopilot had kicked in while I tried to process what was going on in my mind, and I had already made my way out of the bathroom and towards Jisung's room before being able to comprehend that the kiss actually happened.