1: Backstory

Let's start from before all the drama happened.

My life had always been quite action-filled in some way, but to me it was the normal.

I woke up in the morning, got ready in a sliver of the time that others did — I was surprised I managed to look presentable — and hurried out the door to drive to work.

When I was new at my job I'd lived right by the building, but they moved to another office so now I had to drive there.

Public transport was also an option, but then my schedule would get even tighter and my wake up time would have to change.

So seeing as I was privileged enough to be able to afford it, I had gotten a car.

A very small one, I didn't need more than that, and it did its job well so I didn't complain.

The rest of my day had always consisted of working, eating and then spending time either relaxing by myself or hanging out with someone.

On most days I headed to one of my friends' places, enjoying spending my free time with them, although sometimes I did need time for myself to recharge completely.

I supposed the reason I liked keeping busy was because I didn't like my thoughts.

They had bothered me throughout all my life, but somehow it had only gotten worse as I'd grown older.

But once I started dating, my schedule had to change quite a bit even if I hadn't really wanted to, since all of my relationships had involved women with tons of needs.

Not that this was a very bad thing, I'd always liked taking care of others, it was just all their demands that made me stressed.

Often, they would coax me into telling them the code to my phone so they could keep me under control, and they complained a lot when I'd go out to see friends.

I guess they were just used to dating assholes who cheated on them, so they wanted to take preventative measures.

But I wasn't like that.

I had my friends, but other than that I didn't really find other people interesting.

I'd never really wanted to date before some of my co-workers suggested I should, but once I started it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Many women wanted to be with me, and they usually initiated things so I didn't have to.

The only problem with this was that they sometimes initiated things a little too often for my liking.

Some of the women had certain.. requirements for how many times a day they wanted me to fuck them, and I just couldn't keep up.

In the end it felt like I was forcing myself to do it to make them happy, and I hadn't really enjoyed it at all.

But when I told them that I didn't want to, they got all upset, wondering why I wasn't like other men who wouldn't even hesitate to have sex with them at any time.

Thinking back on it they might have felt insecure when I said no, but I knew my worth, so if they didn't accept that I had a limit then I'd tell them they could break up with me and find someone else to satisfy their needs.

This helped me keep some boundaries, but I still had a hard time saying no when I felt like they stepped on me.

And that's why I had told myself to calm down on the whole dating thing and try to find someone proper before diving into a new relationship.

But this proved to be harder than I first expected.

Especially when I kept meeting women who caught my interest, and who actually were willing to put the effort in to ask me out.