5: Drunken Fun

[Skye]

"Are you sure you'll be fine alone for a bit? We can always stay if you need us to."

I was currently seated on my bed, Changbin beside me as they sat and chewed on a rubber dog toy.

I'd made sure that there was nothing edible in my room, so leaving Changbin alone wasn't a problem but it felt sad seeing as he was struggling so much at the moment.

"I'll be fine, I just need a little time to calm down properly. I'll come back out once you're done eating, so could one of you come back in and get me whenever that is?" The man looked up at me and Felix, and I nodded at him.

Felix brushed Changbin's hair out of her forehead before placing a soft peck on it, giving her one last hug. "Of course, we'll tell you. Are you sure you don't want anything, though? Even if you have those urges, it's not healthy to go a long time without food.."

"I'm good, eating right now will just mess everything up again. Thank you for taking care of me.."

I side hugged them once more as well before getting up. "Hey, we care about you, so much. Just call for us if you need anything, and if we don't hear you then you've got your phone to text or call us."

Felix nodded, and Changbin waved us away so we both left the bedroom.

As we came back out, I was met with the usual sight of Jisung all over Minho and Jeongin third wheeling.

Jisung looked at Minho with heart eyes as he kept pressing kisses to his face, the older of the two making sure he didn't get too eager and start going at his lips as well.

The moment I saw how messily affectionate Jisung was being, I knew he definitely wouldn't remember this tomorrow.

Feeling a bit bad for the youngest who was suffering through whatever was going on beside him, I decided to go keep him company.

"Hi there." I slipped my arms around Jeongin's neck from behind, leaning down to look at him from over his shoulder. "Binnie-oppa's feeling a little better now, they just wanted to wait in my room until we're finished eating."

He smiled at me, seeming happy to see my face.

"Hi noona.." Jeongin mumbled, and my heart glowed with joy as he called me that. "That's good, I'm glad she's feeling better."

It wasn't until now that I'd realized I hadn't even shared a word with my best friend since I'd came out to everyone.

He seemed to be trying to hide it, but my bestie instincts told me that he'd felt a little left out earlier as I'd been busy with Hyunjin and Changbin.

So now, I decided I wanted to spend some time with him and give him my attention.

To be honest I'd missed him too, there wasn't a day that would go by where I didn't.

I walked around the couch, slumping down next to him and pulling him close in a soul-crushing hug.

"Minnie-noona!" He whined, and I giggled as it was amusing to lovingly torture him.

"How are you feeling? Did you have a lot to eat or drink yet?" I let go a little, reaching for a piece of chicken.

I hadn't gotten to eat yet, having been busy helping Changbin, so now I took the opportunity to stuff some crispy chicken into my mouth.

"Jisungie fed me earlier, but I'm still just on my second beer so I'm feeling pretty good. You should get started drinking though, I need a drinking buddy who isn't completely sober or close to wasted already—" Jeongin pointed at Minsung, and I let out a little laugh.