58: For You

[Minho]

I was so hungry.

Hungry to taste him again, to feel him beneath me and fuck into him to make him come undone.

Not even a single day would go by where I wouldn't think about his perfect round ass that I could squeeze and leave nail marks on, or his pouty lips that were so soft and nice to kiss and tug at with my teeth.

I'd jerked off more times this past week than I had in two years, and yet I still couldn't satisfy my need for pleasure.

My need for Jisung.

So when he showed up at my door unannounced, I couldn't hold back my urges any longer.

I tugged him inside quickly, pinning him against the wall to kiss him passionately.

He let out a surprised noise but allowed me to kiss him, however he had a hard time trying to keep up with my intense pace.

My hands were busy trying to take his jacket off, feeling him up once the thick garment landed on the floor.

I moved to kiss along his sharp jawline and down his neck, biting down on a few areas to create hickeys.

He already had some fading ones in the same spot, but I figured making more couldn't hurt.

"H-Hyung, mm—" Jisung whimpered as I was rough with his skin. "You're i-impatient today~"

"Ji, I want you so badly.." I murmured against his skin, already almost fully hard as the mere thought of having sex with Jisung excited me. "Is that— okay?"

And as he nodded, a wave of relief washed over me, glad that I'd get to be with him again.

Even though only a day had gone by since I'd last seen him, kissed him and jerked off to him, I couldn't get enough of the bliss I felt whenever we'd have sex.

My hands explored his body, but they landed on his ass as usual, squeezing the plump flesh.

It fit perfectly in my hands, grabbing handfuls of it.

"You're so hot. I love you.." I kissed up towards his ear, whispering into it as I lightly nibbled and teased it with my teeth.

Pushing him closer to the wall with my body, I started grinding on him a little.

Jisung obviously felt how hard I was, and he let out a little moan in anticipation.

Just as I loved filling him up and fucking him hard, he seemed to love being filled and fucked by me.

"Mm, a-are you already that e-excited~?" He teased, tilting my head up so he could peck my lips.

I nodded quickly, picking Jisung up and carrying him over to the couch.

The fact that I was so horny seemed to give me extra strength, feeling like he was much lighter than usual, moving swiftly towards my destination.

Sitting down, I made him straddle my lap so I could continue grinding against him.

He returned the favour and moved against me as well, cupping my cheeks and pulling me in to kiss me.

This time he was in control of the pace, and he went slower, teasing me.

He rolled his hips, paying special attention to my hard dick while he licked at my lips.

I parted them, letting him in and meeting his tongue with my own.

Jisung's movements made me let out low moans, feeling my cock demand more every time Jisung rubbed against it.

It was getting hard to hold back when all I could think about and all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off and get him under me.