CHAPTER 55

❆°➳ "first night"
⤷ chapter fifty-five

----

taehyung's pov:

"kids, come get your dinner" I yelled out, smiling when I heard them squeal and come running down the stairs.

"you guys sure its okay that we stay for dinner?" jimin asked as he walked into the kitchen, yoongi following behind jungkook.

"of course you both can, you both have helped us so much" I said, handing them plates as jungkook and I got the kids food ready. anna already had her food and was in her sleepout.

once all the kids were sorted with dinner, the adults went to the dining room to eat. we all laughed and joked around, talking about memories. they ended up staying a long time, the kids were put the bed and quin had been bathed and fed.

jimin was on the couch having cuddles with ara while yoongi and jungkook were out the back having the beer. I was sat next to jimin who was smitten for ara. "she is adorable tae" he whispered.

"she is" I smiled back at him.

"how have you been feeling?" he asks and I fall silent, I sigh and try to form the words that wont come out of my mouth.

"o-okay I g-guess. I h-have been feeling a little useless, jungkook has done so m-much lately and I just feel so guilty" I whispered, feeling the familiar sting in the back of my throat. jimin could tell and immediately placed his hand over mine.

"why do you feel guilty tae?"

"I feel helpless, I j-just want to help jungkook, spend time with the kids but I get pain throughout my body and feel tired all the time. I am s-sick of feeling this w-way" I let those tears fall and tried to face the other way so that jungkook could not see that I was crying.

"tae, he would never see you as a burden. you know this" he was right, I know jungkook has no problems with me resting. I know that is what he wants me to be doing but it makes me feel like I have no purpose. I know it is common for people to feel that way, I searched it up.

"I need to open up to him about how I am feeling but at the moment it is not the right time. he is so happy and over the moon about our life at the moment if I let him know what is going on in my head, it makes me feel as if I am crashing on his happy mood. he is so h-happy chim, I c-cant talk to h-him about it now" I whispered quickly wiping my tears when I heard the other two walk in.

I cleared my throat and tried my best to dry my eyes.

"we should get going babe" yoongi said, jimin pouted and handed ara over to me. I was about to stand up to say goodbye before I stopped and sat back down. I gulped and looked up at jimin who softly smiled.

he leant over to hug me and whispered in my ear "lets catch up for a coffee in a few days, talk to jungkook about how your feelings" I nodded as I watched them both leave. I watched as jungkook walked back towards me, he took ara away from my arms as I go get ready to have a shower.

this was the routine. it was a lot easier the anna was here putting the kids to bed on nights we cant. she has been amazing, especially after the pregnancy. I went into the bathroom and slid off my clothes, as soon as the warm water hit my head I let out a content sigh.

there was nothing like the feeling of getting into a shower when you feel so tense. my mind was drifting back to what I was talking to jimin about before. the tears started to fall and the clench in my chest was painful, I know stressing over this is not good for my condition but I cant help it.

burden

waste of time

useless

I deserve no one

I felt the breath in my throat get sucked away and I felt my chest tighten. I tried to gasp as sobs left my mouth, my hands went to my chest as I tried to calm myself down but nothing was working.

"b-babe" I could hear jungkook's worried voice as he entered the room. I tried to gasp for a breath and as soon as I knew it hands were on my waist and I was slowly turned around. I felt two warm hands cup my cheeks as his voice was a blur.

"thats it babe, slow deep breaths. in and out" he whispered, and as soon as I heard his voice the stinging pain in my chest left and I felt like I could finally breath. my eyes landed on jungkook's as he wiped my tears.

"w-what h-happened" I whispered, I gulped as I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"you had a panic attack babe" he whispered, my eyes met his and I could see how concerned he was. it looked like he had seen a ghost.

"I a-am s-sorry" I whispered, my eyes closing as I let out a sigh.

"dont ever apologise" his voice was stern.

✩✩✩

"you okay sweetie?" I asked yeona, sitting at the end of her new room as she nodded. her smile was bright and she was happy. she spent the last hour talking to me about how much she loves the new house, she told me she feels safe here. that is meant to make me feel good but it made me feel sad she felt unsafe in the first place.

she said she feels happy now, being away from mean people. she finally warmed up to ara, she always wants to help us change her or feed her which I thought was really cute. I looked at her and leant down to peck her forehead.

"get some sleep sweetie, dad will take you to school tomorrow"

"night dad" she smiled, telling me she loves me to the moon and back which definitely had me on the verge of tears. happy tears.

"I love you more" I whispered before turning off her light and closing her bedroom door behind me.

I had done the rounds of the kids rooms to see how they were doing. they all felt pretty tired so they decided to go to sleep, I knew euni was secretly watching her program, suits. I had no heart to tell her to go to sleep, as long as she is not a pain in the ass to get up in the morning then we should be good.

by the time I had walked into jungkook and I's bedroom he was laying on the bed, shirt off and all comfortable.

"you had a good stare?" he asks, his eyes meeting mine as I chuckled and walked towards him.

"I definitely did, but maybe this time I want a touch as well" I whispered, crawling towards him as I straddled him. he hummed and placed both his hands on either side of my hips.

"sounds good to me" and as soon as he said that I leant down and connected our lips, it started slow then turned a little heated as soon as his tongue swiped my bottom lip. I groaned as soon as our tongues connected.

I gasped as soon as I felt jungkook hands slide his rough hands under my pants and underwear. his hands gripped both cheeks as our tongues connected and slid against each others.

I felt my crotch twitch as I could feel jungkook's cock beneath me. I move my hips in a circular motion, I smirk when jungkook gasps into my mouth.

"s-so fucking sexy" he rasps against my neck. I shuffle back a little until my feet hit the floor. I slide my pants and shirt off. my eyes met jungkook's and I could feel his gaze go all over my body.

I stood there, I knew he knew what I wanted. he gulped and lifted his hips, his fingers gripped the sides of his underwear as he slid them down his leg. his cock slapped his stomach as I immediately crawled over to him, we both gasped when I straddled him and let the tip of his cock meet my hole.

"it feels nice to be home" jungkook rasped against my lips. we both chuckled at his statement as I sank down on him, I smirked seeing his head thrown back a little. his hands go to my ass as I slowly slid up and down, we both let out a breath when the pleasure started to build.

"so fucking beautiful" jungkook whispered, his eyes all over me.