♡˗ˏ ⊱ introduction :: 'ˎ˗

P R E S E N T I NG

P R E S E N T I NG...

↳ I CALL YOU MINE

the sequel to 'call me yours'

a taekook fanfiction.

AUTHORS NOTE:

For those who have just found this book, please go to my wattpad page and find the book 'Call me yours' and read that one first. If you have never read 'Call me yours' then you wont understand this book. Feel free to those who have read 'Call me yours' to re-read that book again to refresh your memory x.

I will be writing all the chapters first before i start publishing them. it's a goal of mine to complete this book for you all <3. so I decide to add the introduction to my page so if you guys want to add it to your reading lists or library you know it's here :).

also remember it's been a long time since I wrote 'call me yours' so i have forgotten certain details. I will try my best to make it readable ahaha!.

I appreciate every single person who has been wanting the sequel to 'call me yours' so badly and have been so patient. I will be working on this book from now on and will start publishing chapters when I finish it!

THE FIRST BOOK;

THE DESCRIPTION OF 'CALL YOU MINE':

Jungkook and Taehyung have been married for 6 years and have 4 kids together. Both males have become extremely busy. Jungkook with his company and Taehyung with his. So they decide to get a nanny, only for Taehyung to find out that the nanny is Jungkook's ex girlfriend. Will their love be able to keep them together or will the 7 years they spent together all be for nothing.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION;

Jungkook
↳29, CEO, Father, Husband.

Taehyung
↳ 24, CEO, Father, Husband

Euni
↳13, Oldest daughter, Highschool.

Yeona
↳ 8, Youngest daughter, Primary school.

Haneul
↳ 6, Son, Primary school

Hwan
↳ 6, Son, Primary school.

REMINDERS/DISCLAIMERS:

- mental health

- smut

- angst

- fluff

-male pregnancy

-topkook/bottomtae

-ignore grammar/spelling mistakes.

- this book is fictional

- I will not tolerate rude comments about this book or towards other readers.

- this book is not real, this is not how I portray the members of BTS in real life.

-any insensitive comments will be deleted.

NOTES:

I hope you all are just excited as I am, I know a lot of readers who have been with me since I posted 'call me yours' which use to be called 'the employee' are excited, as many of you have been wanting a sequel.

I wanted to thank you all, I genuinely love writing and creating these books for you all. Its one of the things in life that makes me really happy and I appreciate every single one of you. For all the sweet comments, beautiful messages on my conversation wall that brighten up my day. I love seeing all your comments on my books about how much you love the books I write. I love seeing how invested some of you get into the book, I love love love it!.

Also reading your messages you send me about how my books have helped you or made you feel safe and happy. My favourite thing is when people say that they have re-read my books cause personally I can never re-read a book even if I loved it. You all have a very special place in my heart.

.

.

.

I CALL YOU MINE

GODCHIMI