CHAPTER 13

❆°➳ "unnecessary?"
⤷ chapter thirteen

―――――

jungkook's pov:

"I need those budget reports" I sighed, looking at a worker who just walked in with a bunch of reports that I dont need. at this point it was getting frustrating, I made sure every staff member had a an important email sent to them this morning of what I wanted as top priority.

"dissmissed" I mutter, looking back at my computer when the person walked out my office after bowing and shut the door. maybe I should start firing people?, get more qualified people. or maybe hire people who really want to impress me.

taehyung was great when he was my employee, he handed in stuff on time, he knew the schedule. he was perfect. I miss seeing him, we talk about it briefly. we dont get to see each other as much anymore. I have a lot of business that need my attention that I feel like at times it has put a dent in my relationship with taehyung and my family.

I use to be able to take the girls to the mall for shopping and spend time at home with the boys as all they like to do is play minecraft and watch movies on netflix and disney plus. I might need to make some changes, it is just hard when at this time of the year it is the most busy.

I sighed when there was a knock at my office door, I let out a little come in as I had a pen in my hands. writing down a few things I need to do for the day, when I looked up I saw angela walking towards the desk.

"angela? what are you doing here? are the kids okay? wait you dont have the kids today jin does?" I said, blabbering on as I was confused as to why she was here.

"I thought since it is the weekend tomorrow and I am looking after the children, I just wanted to know what things are they into? what can I do to entertain them?" she asked, sitting on the chair in front of the desk.

"this could not have been given through text? I appreciate the interest you have in wanting to keep my children occupied but I am a very busy man. you could have texted this to me or my husband?" I question, stating my thoughts out in the open.

she looked a little surprised as she started to stutter.

"a-ah I could have but I was on my way to see taehyung-" she started but was cut off by me who corrected her

"mr jeon" I interrupted, she cleared her throat to continue

"mr jeon, when I thought I might as well stop here since I am closer. I was on my way to look at some colouring in books for euni but could not find any" she said, I sighed a little and leaned back into the chair.

"euni does not like colouring in, she loves books. she is far ahead of he age range for reading so young-adult books are her area" I said, looking at my watch to see time was going so slow.

"the other children have warmed up to me but yeona does not seem as warmed up, she only goes with euni"

"my husband told you about her anxiety?" I questioned, watching as she nodded.

"good. I am sure he also told you it might take her time to warm up to you?" I questioned again, my eyes went to the door when I saw it open. I smiled as soon as I saw it was taehyung. the brunette's eyes landed on the two of us and he stayed by the door.

"s-sorry am I interrupting?" he asks, before angela could say anything I shook my head. I pushed the rolling chair back a little and spread my arms for taehyung to walk towards me.

"not at all" I replied, smiling when taehyung sat in my lap.

"is everything okay?" he questions looking between us

"yeah, she was wondering about yeona's anxiety and apparently she has not warmed up to her yet" I said, looking up at taehyung who nodded.

"I did inform you that it may take her some time. my best advice is not to take it to heart and let her come to you, make sure she feels in control" taehyung said, nodding towards angela who suddenly went quiet.

"you may go" I said, watching as he nodded and stood up. saying bye to me before she left.

"I dont think she likes me" taehyung chuckled, rubbing his eyes a little out of tiredness.

"well she better or she will need to have a talking to" I replied, pecking taehyung's neck a few times.

"oh really?" he chuckled as he leans into me more.

"definitely" I whisper, my arms around his waist now.

"I miss you, a lot" he whispers, grabbing onto my hand as he gives it a tight squeeze.

"I miss you too, well angela is watching the kids tomorrow night since we were planning to work but why dont we go on a date? just us?" I mentioned, smiling when taehyung started to get excited.

"really?"

"really"