CHAPTER 10

❆°➳ "work?"
⤷ chapter ten:

―――――

this morning was how taehyung had always wanted to spend his mornings, especially on a work day. in his office, with the door locked. both himself and jungkook laying on the couch that was in his office, cuddling. even though they all had a meeting in about ten minutes, they both did not want to move.

it was nice to lay their in each others arms without a care in the world about anyone outside. everyone knew that when taehyung's door was locked to not bother him, it was peaceful and being in jungkook's arms always made him feel the safest.

ever since he had children he felt like he had to grow up really quick, as he had other ones to look after. he would not change it for anything though, he loves his family. so much.

"I am glad the meeting is in your building, it means I get to spend some time with you" jungkook's deep voice was one of taehyung's favourite things, he hummed against his chest and closed his eyes.

"do you know what this meeting is about?" jungkook questioned, already knowing the answer but just wanting to make sure taehyung understood.

"yeah, each company is adding something knew to it and we all have to make sure we have different ideas" taehyung whispered, smiling when he felt his husbands lips against his forehead.

"do you know what your going to do?" taehyung shook his head at the question, he was clueless. his main business was clothing but he always thought about adding something else to it, he was just not sure on what that could be.

"what about you?" the brunette questioned, looking up at jungkook who smiled.

"not sure, i already have a lot of things" the raven chuckled alongside taehyung who pecked his neck.

"your good at coming up with ideas, you will figure it out babe" the brunette whispered, pecking the males lips softly before getting off his husband who pouted. "we should get going" he continued, walking over to his desk as he grabs some files and a pen.

as he reached the door he turned to jungkook who was staring at him as his hand gripped the doorknob. "eye's up here dude" taehyung rolled his eyes, when he noticed his husband was not staring at him but at his behind.

"I can look all I want thank you very much"

jungkook sat down next to taehyung, frowning a little when he saw a unknown male by taehyung's side. the meeting felt like it had dragged on, it felt as if the same topics kept getting brought up and they were getting no where. his eyes lingered on the paper that was in front of him, of notes filled with random points and goals.

by the end of the meeting they had all stood up and shook hands, they all have three weeks to try think of something to add to their company and then get started with the promotions. jungkook had no idea what he was going to do, he felt a little lost as he felt like he had everything.

but there was no problem with expanding his company.

taehyung on the other hand had walked towards the front desk of his company, asking one of the staff for some a folder that was under the name 'rai. after receiving it he walked over to rai who was talking to another worker, he could not tell if he was flirting or just having a conversation. going off by the way he brushes the women's hair of her face, he knew his answer.

"rai" taehyung said out loud, standing there as he waited for rai to walk over to him. he watched as rai's smile fell as they made eye contact, he said once last thing to the women before walking towards the brunette.

"these are all the things you will need to access certain things, your card and pin number for your emails and that" taehyung said, handing the male the papers. as taehyung was about to mention what he saw, he felt a hand place on his waist.

he smiled as soon as he saw his husband.

"rai, this is my husband jeon jungkook. jungkook this is my manager rai" the brunette said, watching as they shook hands. taehyung liked to think he could read his husband well, and the vibe he was giving off was not the nicest.

"I have to get back to work baby, the meeting will be soon" jungkook whispered, pecking the males forehead before leaving the room.

"there should be papers on your desk to get started on" taehyung turned to rai before saying. he walked off before rai could say anything. the brunette did not know how to feel about rai, he was not fond of new people. around these times, he never knows what motives people have.

it is hard finding people to trust.

at home:

taehyung let out a well needed sigh as soon as he took his shoes off, his frown soon replaced with a smile as soon as he heard rushing footsteps and squeals coming from the lounge.

"dad!" was all he heard and soon small arms were wrapped around his legs, he was meant to pick up the children today but texted angela to see if she could do so as he got caught up in work.

"aw my babies, I missed you all. how was school?" as soon as taehyung asked them how school was they all squealed and started blabbering about their days. he looked up the stairs when he noticed euni was not here.

"go back to watching tv, we will go play outside afterwards" taehyung smiled down at his children who all squealed and ran towards the lounge. he picked his bag back up and walked up the stairs, walking past the rooms.

he frowned when he saw his office was a little open, with light steps he pushed the door open a little to see angela inside. he cleared his throat, growing confused as to why she was in there.

"oh sorry, I did not know you were home. I was just looking for the bathroom?" she jumped a little after seeing the male. taehyung just nodded, directing her towards where the bathroom was. after she left his office he looked around, worried that something may have gone missing.

he placed his work bag down and making sure to shut the door as he walked towards euni's room, to see her sitting on her desk doing homework.

"you okay eunie?" taehyung questioned, feeling worried about her. he knows what it feels like to start high school, sometimes he felt like he changed ever since being in highschool. he missed his old self. he was worried she was going to lose who she is to fit other peoples expectations.

"I am good, just want to get this homework over and done with" she said, holding up a piece of paper that has a bunch of math questions on it.

"okay well, I will make some afternoon tea. make sure to come down and eat something"

"thanks dad"

after that he shut her door, walking back downstairs to see angela watching the boys playing on the couch.

"thanks for picking them up" taehyung commented, eyes trained onto angela who spun around when she heard his voice come closer to her.

"it was no problem, i was in the area anyways"