CHAPTER 16

❆°➳ "breakfast"
⤷ chapter sixteen

―――――

third person pov:

taehyung woke up to the feeling of strong arms wrapped around his waist and light breaths hitting the back of his neck. he hummed a little as he looked at the time, he soon sighed when he noticed it was only seven in the morning. he gently shuffled out of jungkook's hold, being careful not to wake him up as he left the room. he went downstairs and frowned when he heard the tv on.

when he walked to the lounge his eyes landed on yeona who was curled on once end of the couch looking at the tv. taehyung walked beside her smiling when their eyes met and she got all excited.

"your up dada?" she questions a little surprised. yeona always use to call taehyung 'muma' but she likes to switch between the two, it does not bother him. as long as she is happy.

"yes baby I am, I was surprised to see the time. why are you up so early? normally you dont wake up till eight" taehyung sat next to her on the couch, smiling when she shuffled closer to him. resting her head against his arm.

"I was surprised a-aswell, I made sure I did not wake euni up" she smiled, looking up at taehyung to make sure he was proud of her. the brunette loved the looks she gives him, he could tell what she was thinking so he said

"I am very proud of you baby" his fingers brushing those hairs away from her face.

"do you want some bacon and egg for breakfast?, I am sure your siblings will wake up soon" taehyung said, his eyes on yeona who nodded. taehyung stood up from the couch with a yawn as he headed towards the large kitchen.

he stopped in his tracks when he saw the kitchen was a mess, the dishes from the children last night was still in the sink. bread left all over the kitchen bench. his eyes landed on a bowl of rice, spinach and chicken that was left on the bench. half of it was not eaten.

"my kids dont even like spinach" taehyung mumbled, grabbing out his phone to click photo's of the mess before he started to tidy. once everyone was cleaned he got started on making breakfast. jimin, yoongi and duri were going to be over in about five hours so it gave him plenty of time to clean up, catch up on some work and go food shopping.

as he was cooking breakfast one by one the children all started to come down. hwan and haneul always together as they sat next to yeona as they watched tv. euni sat on the kitchen bar stool as she watched me cook.

"dad, I can help you?" she offered again but taehyung shook his head.

"no its okay baby. you have had a hell of a first week at school, I want you to spend this weekend relaxing and doing things you wanna do. after doing your chores of course" taehyung said, laughing along with euni at his last sentence.

"I will do the washing after breakfast" she said, taehyung hummed and quickly set up the plates.

"it is not like dad to sleep in past all of us?" she added

"he's quite tired, I think half of him misses sleeping in" taehyung replied, getting out the juice from the fridge.

euni knows how stressed her parents get, she tries her best to help them out as much as she can. it does suck though when they are so focused on work all the time.

"how has your first week been?" taehyung asked his daughter who shrugged.

"its been okay, I made a group of friends in class. my bestfriend luckily is in the same class as me, we have a friendship group now." euni said

"oh yes, of course. how is tori doing?"

"she is good. she makes friends so easily, so it was handy having her there when we had out first day"

tori and euni have been best-friends for a long time. tori is the one person that euni invites over, the issues her fathers have with privacy invasion is the same at school at times. when people find out that she is rich they want to become her friend so they can come to the house and go into the pool.

taehyung was always worried people would use her. but tori is different, she is part of the family.

"feel free to invite tori here whenever you like euni, you know she is always welcome here" the brunette smiled as he started to dish up.

"it smells amazing in here!" jungkook's voice boomed through the house as he entered the kitchen. euni went to go grab her phone from her room leaving jungkook and taehyung alone in the kitchen.

"you okay?" taehyung asks when he feels jungkook wrap his arms around him from behind. squeezing him gently in his arms as he pecks his neck.

"why did you get out of bed so early?" he mumbles against taehyung's neck who was washing the pan.

"I felt thirsty but yeona was awake on the couch so I stayed down here"

"I miss the days where we laid in bed for hours and hours. the whole day would go past and we would just keep going to sleep" jungkook chuckled against the brunette's neck.

"the good days" taehyung chuckled, pecking the raven's cheek as he ushered him to get the kids foods ready.

"okay breakfast is ready!" jungkook called out, they both smiled when they heard squeals and feet pattering along the floor towards the kitchen.

"go sit in your chairs and we will bring the food over" taehyung said to his children who immediately got into their chairs. they all had certain plates cause they all eat different amounts of food.

jungkook and taehyung sat on the chairs by the kitchen island as they both ate. they both watched their children eat. his eyes landed on yeona who was playing with her food, not eating.

"baby? why are you not eating?" taehyung asked, everyone's attention was now on yeona who looked up at her parents.

"sorry dad" she whispered, as she started to eat. the brunette looked at jungkook who looked back at him a little worried.