CHAPTER 12

❆°➳ "mrs melissa?"
⤷ chapter twelve:

―――――

"are you sure you can afford to leave early?" jimin asked taehyung who nodded, walking over to his desk after chucking the files on top of it.

"yeah, of course. this is about yeona's safety, I cant think straight knowing that this women is a teacher. around my kid" taehyung complained, looking towards his bestfriend who nodded.

"I will cover for you, you know what my favourite chocolates are" jimin smiled, walking out the room

"thanks chim" taehyung chuckled, placing his phone on the desk. he let out a little yawn before grabbing some files and walking out his office. he smiled towards to workers and walked towards the elevator.

when the doors opened he was met with his assistant manager, he gave a short nod when they made eye contact. "how was your weekend rai?" taehyung asked after pressing the button to go to ground one.

"it was great sir, how was yours?" rai asked, looking at taehyung who smiled shortly "it was good".

when the elevator doors opened taehyung left quickly, not knowing as to why he felt a little uncomfortable. he started to think what did jimin see in rai. he gave rai work to do and to hand it in to him at the end of the week and he has heard no questions or wanting advice from it.

it is not a bad thing. just, he expected a little more. he had high standards. but it has not been long so he wants to give rai and chance. he looked at his watch when he saw he was running late to the meeting with the teacher. mrs melissa is yeona's homeroom teacher, taehyung has met her briefly.

only for parent teacher interviews. as he was driving the the school he got a text from jungkook who said he has arrived at the school and will wait for him in the office. angela picked up the kids from school, which was great.

he felt all sorts of emotions as he pulled up to the school, as soon as he walked inside after parking the car and saw his husband sitting on the chair he felt a lot calmer. jungkook always makes me feel calm.

"hey babe" jungkook whispers after standing up. pulling taehyung into his arms.

"do you know what your going to say?" the raven asked, taehyung shrugged. he was not sure, there were lots of things he wanted to say, many sentences starters but he was not sure if he wanted to go for the angry approach or the subtle approach.

"come on, lets go talk to her" jungkook linked their fingers together as they walked into the classroom.

"ah, mr jeon and mr jeon. it is great to meet you both" mrs melissa said, shaking both their hands as they all sit down. taehyung would never get over the fact that some people call him mr jeon, he loves it. some people still call him mr kim, which does not bother him. it only annoys him if people call him by his first name, especially if they are not close.

"it is an honour to meet you both, together in person. what can I help you with today?" she questioned, her eyes on taehyung and jungkook. the raven squeezed taehyung's hand, encouraging him to say what he wants to.

"our daughter yeona, has been coming home talking about how a student teacher has been asking her inappropriate questions" taehyung started looking at the teacher who frowned, leaning back in her chair a little.

"what type of questions?" mrs melissa asked

"about my sex life with my husband, where we live, what our numbers are. my husbands and I's worries arent as much with our privacy getting invaded, our issue is that a grown women is asking our eight year old daughter questions that she does not need to be asked" taehyung mentioned, jungkook looked at the brunette and squeezed his hand again.

"we sent yeona to this school cause we heard great things about it, it would be very disappointing to have to pull yeona out" jungkook said, his gaze cold as he looked at the teacher who gulped and nodded.

"of course, I will handle this situation. thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will be having words with samantha"

the married couple nodded, shaking the teachers hand before they left. as they walked to the car parking lot, taehyung sighed and turned to jungkook.

"will she actually sort it out?"

"I really hope so. if she does not. we will be taking legal action" jungkook replied, pecking taehyung's forehead before going to his own car.