CHAPTER 52

❆°➳ "jeon ara"
⤷ chapter fifty-two

----

jungkook's pov:

a few days had already passed by so quickly. I was thankful that I was able to stay with taehyung overnight with ara on the first day. the kids arrived here quite early along with anna. the kids were quite energetic to meet ara, wanting to hold her but both taehyung and I decided that we would wait for when we got home.

they spent an hour with us before anna took them back home. the whole time yeona was glued to taehyung's side. she kept glancing at ara but had no other interaction with her she just wanted taehyung's attention. I know it will take yeona some time to warm up to the change.

I know taehyung will definitely help her get past this. we both felt so relieved when we were given the all clear to go home. I had popped out during the day to grab a few things for the car and we both walked out the hospital slowly. taehyung's hand in my own while ara was in my arms. I got ara into the car carefully, trying not to wake her up. taehyung sat next to her while I drove.

"are the kids excited to move into the new house?" taehyung asked me, I nodded my head as I indicated to go left.

"yeah. anna told me they have been non-stop talking about it. they have seen pictures and they all seem excited to have their own rooms. even yeona is excited to have her own room" I replied, pulling into the house drive way a few minutes later. I helped taehyung get out the car first before I got ara out the car. when we walked inside the kids were overly excited.

they all wanted to hold ara as they all went to the couch. I made sure taehyung was comfortable on the couch next to the kids when I crouched in front of them and carefully put ara into their arms. my hands still supporting her.

"we have to be a little quiet since she is still sleeping" taehyung whispered, the children nodded and started asking many questions about all sorts of things. I took a few pictures while they were all talking. soon the children lost interest and went off back to playing. I could tell taehyung was getting a little tired.

"do you wanna have a lay down?" I asked, looking at the brunette who yawned and nodded.

"would you like to hold her?" I asked anna who eagerly nodded her head and sat on the couch. I gently placed ara into her arms and smiled at how natural anna was with holding ara. sometimes it takes a while for people to get use to holding a new born.

"I will take taehyung into the room and I will be back" I said, going to taehyung to help him stand up from the couch. it took us a little while to get to the bedroom but when we got inside I helped him take his shoes and socks off.

I made sure he was wrapped in the covers and was comfortable.

"I will place your phone right next to you so if you need anything call or text me. are you okay?" I asked him, noticing how he looked a little upset.

"I want to spend time with ara, I dont like being away from her. but I feel so weak" he whispered, the disappointment obvious in his voice.

"babe, you had this with your other pregnancies. everything will be fine. you may just need a few days to rest, I will bring ara in here soon so you can have some one on one time" I whispered, leaning down to peck his lips softly before pulling away.

"you're the best" he whispered, slowly closing his eyes as he drifted off to dream land soon after. I left the room quietly and walked back into the lounge after shutting the bedroom door.

"is he okay?" anna asked, still holding ara in her arms.

"he is. he is just tired and a little sore. he will be okay, just needs some rest" I replied.

"are you good to stay here with ara while I go do some prep stuff for the new house?" I asked, she smiled and nodded as I quickly went into the kitchen where my laptop is and started to make some calls.

taehyung and I talked to anna the other day about her and quin staying with us permanently. she was over the moon and is very excited, very grateful as well.

the goal is to get a truck to come by tomorrow and take all our other things we have here and take it to the new house. jimin and yoongi are coming over to the new house tomorrow to help us set up since taehyung wont be in the best condition to do so.

I already made sure that taehyung and I's bedroom is the first room in the house to be done. so far it is the only room in the house that is completed, I know they will be getting more done today. the goal is for all the furniture to be in its place so that all we need to do is sort out our clothes and personal belongings.

✩✩✩