CHAPTER 51

❆°➳ "babygirl"
⤷ chapter fifty

----

jungkook's pov:

I had been in the hospital for about an hour. I was sat in the chair next to taehyung's hospital bed with our baby girl in my arms. she's beautiful, so perfect. taehyung has been asleep for awhile now. the nurses said he will be feeling quite weak and for the first week he cant walk around carrying baby, he has to be sitting with something supporting his back.

it made me wish we had the house situation sorted earlier. we have a crib in our bedroom at the moment, just in case which will have to do. in about three days we will be able to move into our new house. we have our stuff in the house we are just waiting on one more truck load.

it feels like our family is so big now. I now have three daughters and two sons, plus anna and our new dog quin. our family feels complete. my mind keeps drifting back to when I first walked in, I had the nurse scrubs on and made my way straight to taehyung and held his hand. he looked relieved that I was here but I could tell he was scared. I told him I will always be right next to him and he got to hold baby girl for a little bit but soon his arms started to hurt.

apparently it was normal and he needed to rest so he did so. we had already decided on a name a few weeks back. so I made sure the birth certificate was sorted before taehyung woke up, I wanted him to feel relaxed and not stressed. I was thinking about the rules I will have to make when we get home.

I know all the kids are going to want to see baby and their dad but its hard to explain to them that their dad is tired and will need some space. It is definitely going to help having anna and euni in the house with us, they will be able to occupy the others. there is a possibility that yeona may be a bit clingy to taehyung.

"what has you so deep in thought" I heard taehyung whisper, I look up from our gorgeous daughter in my arms and smile as soon as my eyes met taehyung's.

"how are you feeling babe?" I whispered, scooting the chair closer to be right next to him.

"better, still a little tired though. isn't she perfect" taehyung said, his finger rubbing gently against her cheek.

"she is. you had us both worried when you said you were in pain" I mentioned as I stood up. taehyung made a curve in his arm so that baby could rest against him.

"thank you" he whispered as soon as I placed her on him.

"no need to thank me love. let me know if you need anything" I smiled, our fingers connecting together.

"have the kids seen pictures of her?" he asked but I shook my head.

"no not yet. I thought the first time they get to see her should be in person. you will get discharged in a couple days so maybe they can all come here tomorrow and I will make sure everything is prepped for when you get home"

"it feels like I will be going home for a day then we will be moving again" taehyung chuckled.

"i will have most of the work done as quick as I can so when we go to the new house you can just relax" I picked his hand up gently in my own and pressed a soft kiss to the back of his palm.

"you're the best" he whispered, his tired eyes meeting mine.

"and you" taehyung said, looking at our daughter in his arms.

"you're perfect jeon ara"