CHAPTER 6

❆°➳ "new manager?"
⤷ chapter six:

―――――

jungkook was always the first one awake. he had another busy day ahead of him. as much as he wished he could sleep in, he knew he could not. that being said, he thought he should go to work earlier than usual.

his feet lead him towards his cold and chilly office. placing his coffee on the table, he turned on the heater and shut the office door. only a few other staff were here this early in the morning. in a way, this was the CEO's favourite part of the day. in the mornings, when it is quiet, not everyone needs him for something.

he has another hour before all the staff start to come in. he loves his job. he loves being able to run a business and that everything goes through him, he is a perfectionist.

as he let out another tired sigh when his eyes landed on his work schedule. lots of meetings, he is doing a talk at a highschool, and he has a few bills to sort out, launching a new product.

everything had to flow, if one part of his schedule changed his whole week crumbled. meetings change, people get busy and have to move dates which Jungkook does understand, but his issue is when other CEO'S expect him to drop whatever he has planned to fit their busy lives.

jungkook was always seen as a hot, cocky, rich bastard. girls loved him, boy's were always jealous and other CEO'S made everything into a competition. when taehyung and jungkook got married, the news spread like wild fire.

A CEO AND EMPLOYEE GET ENGAGED

the headlines were all over the place. when taehyung started to make a name for himself all the business ideas he started to have, others either stole or sabotaged. when the male went into skin care, he loved it.

he was passionate about it, there was nothing wrong with selling more than one thing in a company.

skin care, cheap but fashionable clothes for all sizes is what taehyung wanted his business to be. he had shops all over the malls in the area. he had a shop next to his building that he goes to often.

the employee's at the job are students who also care about fashion. all sizes, all cultures, all body types. taehyung's business was inclusive, a lot of business dont know what the word is this day and age.

"mr jeon?" a women knocked on the side of the wall by the door.

"ah, rea come in. how are we going with the gyms we are putting around the blocks?" jungkook questioned, the black-haired women smiled.

"they are doing well, students, parents, elderly are all enjoying it"

people always told jungkook that he was investing in too many businesses. he had gyms, food shops, clothes stores, sold electronics. the raven was always about helping the community.

jungkook's main argument was that to get stuff that worked it would last you many years cost you so much of your wage. so he wanted to create products with the same durability, strength and reliability for cheap.

so mothers can afford to get their children clothes, themselves clothes, be able to treat themselves. nowadays going to a gym cost you 20 dollars a week. jungkook has bought three business and made them into gyms.

the membership fee's range to around 4-7 dollars a week or 20 a month. people loved it.

"that is great to hear" jungkook commented, hands gripping a few papers before handing it to rea.

"these go to the post"

taehyung let out a yawn when his hand gripped his office door handle, when pushing it open he jumped back a little. "jimin, what the hell are you doing in here? gave me a fright" the male let out a breath.

"sorry, I arrived earlier than what I was meant too. I took a little nap" jimin yawned, laying back against the couch.

"make yourself at home" taehyung snickered, walking towards his desk.

"I am choosing a manager for you today, you excited?"

"not really, I feel like whenever I have someone new on the team problems happen" he sighed, grabbing a pen and writing a little to-do list.

"I will pick someone who wont cause you any problems" jimin stated proudly.

"sure jimin, sure"

"how is euni?" jimin asked, laying down against the couch.

"she seems to be okay, I got a text from her before saying she made a friend which is nice knowing. I just want her to be happy, you know. I want her to feel like she belongs in the world" taehyung whispered, loud enough for jimin to hear.

"high school was torture for me, I dont want her to feel alone"

"I know tae, I know" he whispered in return, eyes looking out the window as he watched the busy city go on about their day.